Posted: Dec 9th 2008 1:27PM (Unverified) said

does that mean even more KotBS' and BGs lurking around? Soon it will be KotBS vs BG only.

Posted: Dec 9th 2008 1:49PM TheJackman said

I did give Warhammer a lot of crap over the last few months but I goto say they are the more fast with the patchs... faster them any mmo out there!

And unlike with a game like Warcraft they use a test server and take the feedback of players and work out the bugs before go live.

Posted: Dec 9th 2008 4:33PM (Unverified) said

Enlighten me on when the last WoW patch was released without going throught he test server.

Posted: Dec 9th 2008 5:09PM TheJackman said

I just was trying to say that Warhammer USE a test server.
And blizzard use the test server more like a preview server to get old gamers to come back and and user feedback is mostly ignored with the excuse that blizzard designers are gamers also and can not do wrong. Most WoW Patch's get release with all the bugs that where on the test server and the last Patch even gone so far to turn back the clock and put up a old build of the patch live and failed to include fixes that where already done. Also the high account of server down time on patch day is way above the norm!

I do like Warcraft and blizzard but I hate the way they handle Patches.

Posted: Dec 9th 2008 2:13PM (Unverified) said

Since the Heavy Metal event - in tier 2 at least on my server - I've gotten into some scenarios with about 70% black guards in the mix on destruction, while on the order side - they roll in with maybe 1 or 2 KotBS, the rest being a decent mix of classes.

Guess which side ends up eating it.

Posted: Dec 9th 2008 2:39PM ttvp said

I'm guessing Order was the side to "eat it"? Just as they do in every scenario?

Of course, you could be referring to it being the other way around, in which case I will be very surprised and impressed.

Posted: Dec 9th 2008 7:13PM Abriael said

order "eating it" in every scenario? funny. Today i had 100% wins on my little kotbs. In tier 2 destro begins to feel what order had to feel for 3 months, having to fight costantly debuffed against a costantly buffed enemy.

Posted: Dec 10th 2008 1:22PM (Unverified) said

No - destro eats it about 75% of the time on my server.

Especially when 90% of the group makeup is tanks/mdps and the other 10% is rdps - with the odd healer thrown in for good measure.

Not that it was always like this - but since the pre-release of the black guard - looking at the group make up, it's pretty much mostly purple helmet icons.

Posted: Dec 10th 2008 7:06AM Dread said

You know, I was surprised that Blizzard decided to help even up the side imbalance and reduce the perception that Destruction had 'cooler' classes by releasing the Blackguard with an impressive little Dev video with an enthusiastic Dev crew gloriously rattling on about the Blackguard being so cool and so destructive and is full of rage and just hates everyone, the more you hit him the more he hates you and gets off on combat...etc.........and then you flip of to the KOTBS video and release and this new great tanking warrior for order is described and promoted as .... Sly ....

I am sure that they are helping to redress that side imbalance....no really....

Posted: Dec 10th 2008 11:04AM (Unverified) said

Blizzard?

Posted: Dec 10th 2008 9:21AM Dread said

bah! bloody mythic...getting my MMO devs all confuddled....

Global Chat: Blaugust triumphant