Posted: Dec 9th 2008 2:42PM (Unverified) said

god this would be handy, I would love to be able to switch between restoration for healing groups and enhance for when I cant find groups

Posted: Dec 9th 2008 2:49PM (Unverified) said

This seems to be a big hit for CoH players (especially where PvP and PvE differ so much), so here's to seeing it in WoW, too.

Posted: Dec 9th 2008 2:56PM Killing Chronos said

Yup, I play CoX and I love how they implemented it. It's SOOOOOOO handy to be able to switch a character from a teaming/PvE mode to a Soloing/PvP mode. It's added a whole new dimension to how I plan out my characters.

Grats to all the WoW players who should be experiencing this awesomeness in the near future.

Posted: Dec 9th 2008 2:57PM (Unverified) said

• 1 heart
Please, no. As a tanking pally, I really don't want to have to roll against other classes for gear in 5 mans because their second spec is protection when I'm always a tank.

Posted: Dec 9th 2008 6:05PM (Unverified) said

I doubt any guilds will give secondary specs prefferance in loot over primary. If your talking pug's thats a whole different thing, then your still going to have the idiots that roll on everything anyways

Posted: Dec 9th 2008 10:20PM Nadril said

Dual specs is a good idea, thought it was coming with WoTLK launch though.

Posted: Dec 10th 2008 10:07AM (Unverified) said

This will be great for Pallys. Right now, leveling as Holy is a real pain. At the same time, trying to find a raid or a 5-man for an instance is impossible if you aren't on healz. It would be great to switch back and forth without dropping a bunch of cash to do it.

Posted: Dec 10th 2008 11:44AM (Unverified) said

People are complaining about this?!

Thanks for reminding why I no longer play this game. Even when they copy good ideas from other games, the players find something to whine about, and it usually comes down to the "all about me" mentality.

WRUP: Expanshapaign is too a word

Posted on Dec 20th 2014 10:00AM