Posted: Nov 24th 2008 1:17PM (Unverified) said

That's awsome and sucks at the same time! I mainly play WAR at the moment so I would like it to be working there so I can....oh, let's say read Massively.com while waiting for the pansy ass Order to try to even build a ram to take down a keep.

Posted: Nov 24th 2008 1:40PM (Unverified) said

Everquest 2 has had an in-game web browser for some time - I believe at least the last year. Just use the in-game /browser command and it pops up, just like any other game window.

Posted: Nov 24th 2008 2:03PM (Unverified) said

That's pretty cool. Should be a big hit if they can get it in more games.

I'd even like it for my RTSs. Especially my RTSs.

Posted: Nov 24th 2008 4:42PM Scopique said

I tried it with WAR, which isn't listed as an officially supported game, but WAR's audio stuttered on load, and then CTD once I had logged in.

I like IGBs, but this one needs more work, I think.

Posted: Nov 24th 2008 6:29PM (Unverified) said

Yah it seems like a pretty good idea. I like the transparency feature of this.

Some things I looks forward to in the future:
- Customizable hotkeys
- Better CPU optimization
- Maybe browsing history?

Posted: Nov 24th 2008 6:30PM (Unverified) said

I love the concept. But it does take a rather large amount of CPU.

In the future I hope to see customizable hotkeys, better CPU optimization, and perhaps visit history.

Horray no more alt tabbing \o/

Posted: Dec 1st 2008 6:46PM (Unverified) said

^ Found this on the forums regarding the large CPU usage:

"Hello everyone, thank you for letting us know your CPU issues. Our team will be releasing a new build in the next week that will address this automatically. We will update you once the new build is available.

For now there is a Fix to this problem: After you have started Rogue, open the task manager (ctrl+alt+del) and kill a process called GG_LIVE.exe. Afterwards Rogue will work almost flawlessly afterwards."

For more details see: http://forums.gotgame.com/index.php?showtopic=642

Posted: Nov 24th 2008 7:11PM RanWitScissorz said

Doesn't work on Vista w/ WoTL, verified on the forums.