Posted: Nov 22nd 2008 9:44AM Ripper McGee said

I've joined the Reikland scenario queue every day, since it launched, and I've NEVER had it pop on any server I've played on (Vortex Order, Gorfang Destro, Praag ORVR Order, Bechafen ORVR Destro).

I definitely think the rate at which it pops needed to be addressed, but I also think it's due to concurrent player population, which seems to be rapidly dwindling. Of the four servers I've played this week, Praag is the only one in which I've seen all three T1 scenarios pop. On the other servers, it's only Nordenwatch.

~Ripper

Posted: Nov 22nd 2008 5:55PM Arashikou said

I have this same experience over on Azazel. Why is it ALWAYS Nordenwatch?!? I've started manually queueing for everything but Nordenwatch, but this just ensures I never see a scenario.

Posted: Nov 22nd 2008 10:38AM Abriael said

had a blast so far. Reikland factory is one of the best scenarios in the game at the moment, and the quality of the visual is really high. If this is the quality we can expect from live events in warhammer online, things sure look sweet.

Posted: Nov 22nd 2008 4:59PM TheJackman said

I not care much for live events but I think the Reikland factory is one of the best scenarios in the game and its my understanding they will remove it again when its all over..... why??!!

Posted: Nov 23rd 2008 12:26AM (Unverified) said

No worries here. I've had fun playing Reikland Factory. Day before yesterday, I got it to pop three times in a row with little wait. I just do maintenance stuff in between like visit merchants, &c.

This week has been a highlight for me. Including the HM events, there's been lots of back and forth in T3 oRvR and I even tried to put my toe in the T4 pond but alas, being bolstered to level 36 just results in a pounding for this poor witch hunter when confronted with a Level 40 zerg!

Make My MMO: December 14 - 20, 2014