Posted: Nov 21st 2008 5:27PM Mr Angry said

I just went to the website, and no one else was there, so it immediately felt like WAR on the web.

Posted: Nov 21st 2008 6:36PM Nadril said

lol, ba-zing!

Posted: Nov 21st 2008 7:02PM Mr Angry said

@ the third contributor in this thread.

I feel surprised you really have been compelled to copy my user name and post a comment. I'm sure Massively can let us know what other alias you use, or even your Email address. So if you'd like to remove that last comment, I'm sure it can save you a little embarrassment.

What's gratifying is to be recognized as a contributor, and while I'm delighted that I've spawned a imitator, I would rather my contributions be attributed directly to me, so there is no diluting my genius.

The Mr Angry user name I have used I felt summed up a lot of the contributions to Massively where people were unable to take criticism a computer game they felt an emotional link to. As a result they would get agitated, result to insults and in some extreme case, get so emotional, not be able to back up any argument with substantial fact, sense or reason. The culmination of this was the individual expressing their anger not only at the poster, but also at themselves for caring so much. It makes perfect sense now.

If you feel that way, I do urge you to post in one of the threads I've contributed to in a constructive manner outlining why you disagree with me. It could be considered rather childish to pass yourself off as me.

Once again, I wish you no ill will, it's my hope you can accurately identify yourself, so I can determine if your point of view has merit, right now, I'm struggling to see that.

Thanks

Posted: Nov 21st 2008 6:37PM JohnD212 said

This is like so many things in WAR... it sounds so good and could be so much fun...but with no one doing it..and no one there...it just fails. The game is great...this idea is great...but everytime I'm logged on...no one is doing anything and most the game just sits empty.

Posted: Nov 21st 2008 7:35PM (Unverified) said

Well, I've been having a great time with this game. yes, on occasion the population is a little low on the Iron Rock where our guild resides, but I don't expect as brand new game to be going great guns 24 hours a day.

If I'm bored, I do something else. I am getting about 3 great nights a week out of this game. It's one of my favorites.

Posted: Nov 21st 2008 10:26PM Arashikou said

Thanks for highlighting this, Massively! The Realm War page has been one of the most underappreciated cool little features of WAR. I know of few other MMOs (though surprisingly many MUDs) with this level of real-time reporting of game stats to the web.