Posted: Nov 15th 2008 8:54AM (Unverified) said

I will be rolling a Warden as soon as I get the game, level him up a bit, then go back to my main (a Guardian). Unfortunately, I won't be getting the game until sometime in January because I am in a police acadamy. Slay some moria goblins for me!

Posted: Nov 15th 2008 9:01AM Boruk said

Seeing as I have only started back since Warcraft put out 3.0, I'll still be leveling my Captain up with all of the other WoW newcomers on Brandywine.

I may roll a Warden or Rune keeper to try them out after a few days to let the starting areas thin out some. Will definitely be a fun time with all the levels being occupied by new, returning and re rolling people playing the classes and having a good time.

Posted: Nov 15th 2008 9:04AM (Unverified) said

I will be eagerly waiting to explore Eregion and do all of the quests there, and do Book 15 as room in a fellowship permits.

Sometime during all that I'll probably roll a Warden and Rune Keeper just to check them out. If I like it alot I'll level up during downtime between playing my main.

Brandywine Server

Posted: Nov 15th 2008 9:12AM phobic99 said

I've been thinking about starting this up again. I'm currently on the Silverlode server but the last time I played, it felt a little dead. What servers are considered the busiest?

Posted: Nov 15th 2008 10:24AM Softserve said

It's rarely as busy as, say, Ogrimmar in WoW no matter what you're on... but the absolute busiest server is Brandywine.

Posted: Nov 15th 2008 9:49AM (Unverified) said

I got myself a timecard yesterday and have been rocking out Monsterplay on Meneldor. I'm suprised the sheer amount of people playing. It's always at least 2 raids.

My main character is only 23 so I've got some work to do If I want to experience moria.

Posted: Nov 15th 2008 10:25AM Softserve said

I want to play a new character, probably a hobbit or dwarf... but I also have a level 50 man champion and want to rush straight into Moria.

I can't decide which to do first.

Posted: Nov 15th 2008 1:00PM truthlesshero said

Probably rolling a Runekeeper when the expansion comes out... then go back to my others characters later :D

Posted: Nov 15th 2008 1:04PM (Unverified) said

I'm going to start a rune-keeper. The class mechanic looks very interesting; kind of the reverse of a WAR shaman or archmage. I usually play a healer, but the minstrel never really clicked for me.

ps: the most heavily populated servers seem to be Brandywine, Landroval (unofficial RP server), and Elendilmir.

Posted: Nov 15th 2008 2:52PM Jesspiper said

I will be levelling up my 50 Dwarf Guardian and working on the book/epic quests 51+.

Posted: Nov 15th 2008 7:44PM (Unverified) said

God I hear that. There's just not enough hours in the day, and I really did enjoy playing LotRO, but unfortunatly I'm the only one out of my group of MMO-going RL friends that feels that way. I still have to grab this though, I want to get my face pounded by a balrog something fierce.

Posted: Nov 15th 2008 7:44PM (Unverified) said

DOH! That was supposed to be lower.

Posted: Nov 15th 2008 2:56PM JediPagan said

I was really pumped for Moria. However, Wrath has totally exceeded my expectations and sucked me back into WoW (something I did not expect could happen). I'll still buy the Moria CE, but may not touch it for a few months.

Posted: Nov 16th 2008 12:20AM TheJackman said

I do not think I will play Moria at all. I planning to play Warhammer so soon I get boring of Wrath what I think not will take real long like there are already now level 80s running around....

Posted: Nov 16th 2008 9:56AM Sttuoc said

I'm having a very hard time deciding what to do 1st. I'm very excited about seeing Moria but the new classes also appeal to me greatly.

As for # of players, I've seen a huge uptake in active players in the last couple of months. Not sure if it's the expansion or people getting sick of WoW/WAR or some of both.

Posted: Nov 16th 2008 10:05AM (Unverified) said

I plan on leveling up my main and alts who have been 50 for what seems like forever. Legendary hunting should spice things up a bit too. Other then that I just plan on exploring the newness.

Posted: Nov 17th 2008 8:49AM (Unverified) said

I was stuck on 8.5 for a week or so, but I wanted to get through all the books before Moria. I burned through 8.5 until the last book in a three day blitzkrieg this weekend and met some really cool people who were doing the same. It was the best time I've had playing the game, though it was many, many, many hours, basically spending the full three days online.

It seems like players like to tackle books quick, so as not to get left behind again, I'm going to focus on quests and books with my 50 Guard. Buying new equipment and working on Legendary items too.

For a break I'll create a Rune and Warden and level them till I decide if I like one more than the other - then focus on them when I'm stuck with Guard.

I also have a 39 LM that was my first character, but left to play games like Tabula Rasa and Conan and forgot how to play them and what I was doing, so that's when I rolled the Guard. I might work on them a little.

I might dabble with crafting a little - not really a huge crafter, but I wouldn't mind getting my armor up...only thing completed is my gathering profession.

I'm pumped about the expansion! LOTRO is the first MMO I played and got into, so I'm especially attached to it. When I play a new game and it fails to grab me, I'm always going back to LOTRO.

The Stream Team: Warlords of Draenor dungeon fun

Posted on Dec 28th 2014 7:00PM

One Shots: Ignore physics and jump already!

Posted on Dec 28th 2014 10:00AM