Posted: Nov 12th 2008 7:37PM Jesspiper said

I'm kind of jealous that the Koreans get to experience the current, polished and stable AoC as their introduction to the game, as opposed to what us North Americans got. I wonder how they will tackle the voice-acting? Probbaly just subtitles I guess.

Posted: Nov 12th 2008 9:07PM (Unverified) said

• Half a heart
lulz at the Failcom... AOC will never last... lol... :)

Posted: Nov 12th 2008 9:10PM Rollins said

Reading your drivel on every AoC-related post gets tiring.

Someone ban this troll.

Posted: Nov 12th 2008 9:45PM (Unverified) said

• 1 heart
I am just speaking the truth... AOC moving to Korea is just another out-reach to try and get more subscriptions. Since all of the smart people left AOC went to other games because they knew the game was going to die soon... I am really surprised that people still play it... seriously... I thought most of the people that saw how pathetic their customer support was would have canceled their accounts in the first month, but seems some ignorant people still play it, immune to the mistakes and bugs the game is full of... I am not sure if you guys are fanboys or not, but its kinda funny that you still defend this defenseless game... Why do you think sooo many people canceled their accounts?

FYI... Go to their forums, the game is still full of the same bugs it had when it was first released... They have nerfed all of the classes, making some of them unplayabled (ex. barbarians) and their customer support will not respond to emails... Just do me a favor, go check out the AOC forums and see all of the people complaining the in the tech support part about the game not working, locking up, patch update problems, etc...

I am not a troll, I just make posts on the AOC articles because its just funny to see how bad this game has become...

Posted: Nov 12th 2008 10:37PM Rollins said

I was responding to david. Unless...

Someone has weblog schizophrenia. :)

Posted: Nov 12th 2008 9:47PM (Unverified) said

Here are some examples of people STILL having the same problems/bugs with the game:

Latency Issues (first started happening in beta)

Crashing constantly (same problems from beta)

Unable to update (happened the entire time in beta)

Just look at the problems, you can't defend this game... :-\

Posted: Nov 12th 2008 9:51PM (Unverified) said

This is my last response, I promise... Just do me a favor, go look at this part of the US forums:

Can you explain why people are having the SAME bugs/crashes/texture-issues/problems that were present when the game was first released? Please answer that... I really want to know why people still defend this game after it has failed miserably... The game was an amazing idea BUT with Funcom (aka Failcom) running the show, they destroyed it... Funcom killed AOC just because of how incompetent their customer service is...

Get it? :-\

Posted: Nov 13th 2008 3:19AM (Unverified) said

I agree 100% with george and david. It looks like the motto 'Ignorance is Bliss' applies to the people currently playing it.

Posted: Nov 13th 2008 8:06AM Urban Monkey said

"Age of Conan expands its buggy conquest to Korea."

There I fixed the title for you Mr. Axon.

You are welcome.