Posted: Nov 11th 2008 10:49AM JohnD212 said

Rohan is a fun game. I played it for about 3 weeks but found it hard to get on sometimes due to heavy server use. I might just have to check it out again at some point. It sure was pretty!!

Posted: Nov 11th 2008 12:38PM (Unverified) said

Rohan was ok. I played for about a month. The quest are very limited. The grind was what ended it for me.

Posted: Nov 16th 2008 11:37PM (Unverified) said

This game rohan is very wonderful game. However, it's being drown because of the worse company ever YNK interactive. GMs of this game has no knowledge about anything in the game. GMs in this game love to take side. GMs in this game know how to piss people off and love to ban people without any reason. This game is flood by bots and specially hacks that YNK can't do anything about. They keep banning people just because they think they r hacker or being reported alot by other people. Not to mention your money will go waste and your EM will be blocked if you have sold some items for high price. Play this game at your own risk.

Posted: Nov 24th 2008 10:53PM (Unverified) said

Rohan rocks! Whatever this guy said about "GMs not knowing anything" and "picking sides" and "blocking for no reason"... I guarantee he was a botter or hacker. The GMs are some of the nicest GMs I've ever met in a game (much love, iBux and RedRyder!). They are fair and impartial. They only block players on the EM if they cheat, which the above poster contradicts himself when he says that they "cant' do anything". Then why was he banned? :)

Yes, I wish there were less bots, but the game rules and YNK does a good job running the game.

Posted: Nov 24th 2008 11:17PM (Unverified) said

I have nothing but great things to say about this game. Gameplay is great, graphics are stellar, sounds are very good, community is robust and varied. The Exchange Market option of buying/selling items in the game is an awesome addition. Constant events and contests (although I hardly participate). Always new things being added to the game. Definitely the best f2p mmo out there right now.

MMO Week in Review: Happy New Year!

Posted on Dec 28th 2014 8:00PM