Posted: Nov 11th 2008 2:31PM MrGutts said

More WoW News? Wooohooo! :-/

Posted: Nov 11th 2008 3:24PM JohnD212 said

This WoW invasion is really cool. It is really a good lead up to Thursday.

To the person posting above...you don't have to read the WoW postings.... that's your right. I don't read the Second Life postings. How pathetic to attack a site called Massively for covering the biggest MMO in the world. Get a life and skip the WoW stories if you're so ABOVE them.....nuff said!

Posted: Nov 11th 2008 5:22PM MrGutts said

• 1 heart
I think I am just sick of it, because when your a Warcrack user your blinded by huge marketing campaign and the rampaging fanbois like yourself it's get a little freaking old.

Even when I played it for over 2 years..

Posted: Nov 11th 2008 4:26PM (Unverified) said

I really wish I could be there for this as it looks like a lot of fun!

And in regard to the posting of Too Much WoW (since this seems to be brought up all the time) I decided to go back through November to see just how many times WoW has been brought up in comparison to other titles. Note: I didn't count One-Shots or topics that simply had a picture of WoW but that did not deal with the game directly.

Everquest 2: 3
SW: Knights of the old Republic: 5
Lord of the Rings Online: 7
World of Warcraft: 11
Warhammer Online: 6
Second Life: 9
Tabula Rasa: 3
Eve: 20
Age of Conan: 3

Now, I know that if I went back another month or so there might be even more WoW related articles, but if you go back just a bit more you'd find the gamut of WAR articles. Back a bit more and you'd be flooded with Age of Conan. Point being, you're hearing about these games so much because they're just about to come out/have just hit. And in reality there aren't as many WoW articles as it may seem (I believe part of this is due to the articles which I mentioned above, which have a display picture of WoW, but don't necessarily deal with the game, or deal with MMOs in general).

Posted: Nov 11th 2008 5:38PM (Unverified) said

Some people come to sites like this looking to be angry.

Make My MMO: October 19 - 25, 2014