Posted: Nov 9th 2008 12:02PM OghmaEh said

The big problem I had with the Zombie event was, at level 25-ish, I couldn't do anything. I couldn't cure the guards in any of the cities I was questing in, or fight any of the zombies.

I agree that it was a great event, but the Devs at Blizzard really need to look at City of Heroes on how to pull off a server-wide event that gets everyone involved. Their alien invasion events are the best I've ever seen and all levels can participate, or not.

Posted: Nov 10th 2008 12:08PM (Unverified) said

city of hero's is nice but very very boring give me their zombie invasion over they ritiki invastion any day. although i do enjoy both what i think is fun that people where complaining about the invastion cracked me up.

Posted: Nov 10th 2008 12:08PM (Unverified) said

i know a few people who a) did not enjoy the game because they where killed a lot or B) could not do there training.

my biggest problem is there not a whole lot more of them. hello we are in the middle of a war here things should look bad for awhile if not what is the point lets go farm?

Posted: Nov 10th 2008 10:32AM nomoredroids said

Left 4 Dead

Posted: Nov 11th 2008 8:48AM (Unverified) said

I think it died too quickly. now we have some half ass attack on SW and ORG, which the NPC's mop up like nothing, lets hope this escalates.

its a shame that they QQ'ed sooo much about it. I simply did other things, when not spreading the disease or using my holy priest to fight it. =)

was a blast, until it became nothing but crying and crying from fail players, who seem to only know how to play auctioneer. =(

maybe it got ramped up a bit too quick, but i miss the chaos. what the hell? in a few days we'll all be merrilly lagging and lvling in northend. Lets have some fun now!!

Posted: Nov 11th 2008 9:38AM (Unverified) said

it was awesome!

Posted: Nov 11th 2008 4:38PM (Unverified) said

When the infection started, what i did was respecc my shaman to elemental and start patrolling through stormwind and goldshire, cleansing every infected person i found and killing any zombie i couldn't cleanse.

the most fun i had was when i strolled into darkshire once and the whole village was full of zombies, about 10 players and a whole throng of NPCs. me and some other 70s spent about 3 hours there trying and ultimately succeeding in getting the place clean again.

the only thing i really didn't care for during the infection were the extremely unfriendly wannabe-zombies flaming me to hell and back because i wouldn't let them stand in the Stormwind Townsquare till they changed. was actually the first time in three years playing i had to use the ignore feature and report someone to a GM :(

Posted: Nov 11th 2008 2:33PM (Unverified) said

Total disruption of day to day life? loved it. This is what an MMORPG should be ALL about. MORE!!!!

WRUP: This is why we can't have nice things

Posted on Jul 26th 2014 10:00AM