Posted: Oct 28th 2008 4:53PM (Unverified) said

Haven't seen much of Paul Barnett since game launch... he has ditched us ^^

www.warhammeronline.tv

Posted: Oct 28th 2008 5:40PM (Unverified) said

I'm pretty like my male White Lion, so faq u Paul!

Posted: Oct 28th 2008 5:44PM Idle said

I'm partial to dwarves and I look nothing like one. I probably look most like one of the Chaos barbarian types. Hell, I don't even drink.

I did date a lady once who looked like a female dwarf from WAR. A shade under 5` with huge knockers. 100% win.

Posted: Oct 28th 2008 7:41PM (Unverified) said

"Most of the people I've met who like Dwarfs basically look like Dwarfs"

Honestly I've had the same experience. Two people that I know that always play the dwarven race totally look similar to dwarfs.

Posted: Oct 28th 2008 8:21PM TheJackman said

I hope Paul Barnett read this like I do known he love to read about his self.

A good morp is make by the people playing it and WoW got that part down. All that people that quit this game include me what I really miss is my friends of WoW. Not the game, not the tired battlegrounds not the endless grinds. But the people I was doing it for all I really wanted was raid with the people of my guild that I did get to known and liked and some even loved. I did go to all that crap of group finding till pvp battleground just for get the join of playing with friends.

Ever time when I start a new MMO I feel alone and have this feeling "did that done" this feeling was real strong with Warhammer (the 40 servers at the beginning did not help) it kinda did feel like WoW but the friend level was missing there was not even a zone chat when I was playing and most players just pass me like I was some kind of poo on the floor. The grouping system and the PQ did get me going for a few levels more but soon the grouping did look so computer toons no one never did say anything everyone was just doing there thing competing there quests I was level 20 got burned out and quit the game. You guys take out a big part of interacting with players that really make a morp a morp now everyone look like solo players that only group for that extra XP boost

I still did not go back to WoW I think most of my friends already forget me but I got to say I did wish I seen what I really did like in WoW and what other morps lack at the moment

Posted: Oct 29th 2008 9:33AM Purkit said

In my opinion, if you aren't playing on a RP server and not doing a little RP, you are missing out on WAR's best experiences. I'd recommend trying it!

Just remember that if you start a character on a RP server you really should try to role play your character. The amount of people I meet that don't know our server is a RP server is incredible. More shockingly is the amount of people that have never even heard the phrase 'Role Playing' before, well that just makes this grumpy old Dwarf want to pull his beard out.

Posted: Oct 29th 2008 10:07AM (Unverified) said

I look like my Black Orc. It's really rather unfortunate.

Hey ladies, I'm single. *wink*wink*

Posted: Oct 30th 2008 11:39AM (Unverified) said

"Most of the people I've met who like Dwarfs basically look like Dwarfs"

Fact: Most of the people I've met who say such a fuckin stupid thing basically are fuckin stupid.

Or trying to be funny (hopefully...)