Posted: Oct 25th 2008 12:08PM Coldbrand said

The colors on the Marauder one are gorgeous. But the Black Orc armor is simply incredible. I would NOT want to fuck with that. That armor would be more intimidating in PvP than any set of armor I've seen in any other MMO. The thing looks like King Kong after he payed a visit to a scrap metal yard.

Posted: Oct 25th 2008 4:01PM TheJackman said

Armor design for me is really a big issue. And I did feel like most of the screenshots I seen they did look all the same in Warhammer. But now its nice to see some more high level design.

Still noting near the armors that are already in WoW :(

Posted: Oct 25th 2008 4:40PM (Unverified) said

The difference is that you don't have to run one dungeon over and over again to get your set gear, and since all armor is dyable, you don't need to have the entire set to look bad ass and everyone doesn't look the same.

Posted: Oct 25th 2008 6:30PM Nottom said

Notice the highest level armors, which are supposed to be necessary to take out the City Siege bosses, require some really high renown levels. So there will be some grinding going on.

Posted: Oct 25th 2008 9:07PM Jeromai said

Does anyone else look at the Black Orc armor and think elephant or mammoth? So much metal...not enough green. Or red. Red wunz go fasta. Hope it take dyes.

And I do wonder how he breathes in there... I guess breathing is fer wimps.

Posted: Dec 3rd 2008 3:52PM (Unverified) said

Having painted a black orc, that looks awesome...and as for the green, it should only be seen if he lefts his arms...that was the only place on the model that was open...and the helmet is dead on for what the dirty git usually wears...the maruader looks cool too, but I wish he was in Papa Nurgle colors...

MMO Week in Review: QueueAge