Posted: Oct 17th 2008 12:17PM (Unverified) said

What mystery is there to Tor Anroc? With the IB's massive knockback...and nearly everyone else on Order with a knockback, that's the only one they queue for. On my server there were even times when another scenario started, those of us on Destruction got all excited for something new, and the Order side left the scenario.

Posted: Oct 17th 2008 2:37PM (Unverified) said

Destro has just as many knockbacks.

Posted: Oct 17th 2008 1:38PM (Unverified) said

I always que up for all the scenarios and then leave tor. I will only do it if a guild group forces me to join, and only then with more whining than a rich kid on his first day of work. One exception though, it is great to do a couple tors before going to the gym. Annoyance is a awesome motivator for working out!
I have only been in two of the other scenarios once each, one was a hold the center type map where order recalled out causing the game to end. The other was graveyard where witch hunters were using some sort of stealth trick/exploit to cap both graveyards over and over without anyone being able to stop them. (If we had any witch elves on my destro server im sure wed of used the same trick).
On the plus side it is forcing me to actually check out some of the pve stuff in this tier

Posted: Oct 17th 2008 1:39PM (Unverified) said

I really wanted to be impartial posting a response about Tor Anroc, but I just can't.

The scenario would be a great deal more fun if they removed the damaging effects from the lava, then I wouldn't care so much about all knockbacks.

Posted: Oct 17th 2008 4:35PM (Unverified) said

It's not the damage it's the root that the lava does when you land in it. Nothing like watching your health tick away when you're an arms length from safety. And to the stealth exploit thing...it's unfortunatly not an exploit, Witch Hunters and Witch Elves can both cap flags while in stealth, as horrible as that is. I had that part confirmed by a gm.

Posted: Oct 17th 2008 5:05PM hami83 said

They just need to remove the snare from the lava and it wouldn't be such an issue.

MAYBE lower the lava/magma damage, but the lava still needs to be a bad thing.

As for people saying Destruction has just as many knockbacks....Yes....Sort of.
The classes that have knockbacks aren't played as much as the Order classes are.