Posted: Oct 16th 2008 10:20AM (Unverified) said

It's "sneak PEEK," not "sneak PEAK," unless you're talking about a stealthy mountain.

Posted: Oct 16th 2008 10:56AM Softserve said

I actually tried the trial of this after module 7 and thought the game was surprisingly fun. I didn't think its combat would be as action-focused as it was.

Posted: Oct 16th 2008 11:02AM (Unverified) said

DDO is the ultimate niche game. It oozes quality. I can't wait to get back into it for mod 8

Posted: Oct 17th 2008 12:22PM (Unverified) said

WOW! The Graphics and sound are great with DX10. This just makes the best MMO out there even better! I feel excited to play DDO again.

Posted: Oct 18th 2008 3:30PM (Unverified) said

Mod8 looks fantastic !
It's much more friendly for new player to start DDOing. :)
DX10 changes also super nice.

Posted: Oct 19th 2008 6:51PM (Unverified) said

Yeah, more DDO reviews please :).
I can't wait for this new expansion, it has so much great stuff for me that I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

New first-level area where you can go with your old character to, if you want to pay a visit to some friends. Interesting story behind it, some great (that's opinion of Jerry from DDO Cast), totally revamped quests. DX10 graphics - it's just beta of it, but looks great even now.

I'm Ulitma Online, Guild Wars, WoW, and some other MMO veteran. And DDO is for me simply the best.
It's like democracy - maybe it's not super perfect, but nobody invented anything better. And Devs make it significantly better all the time...

Looks like there is good, long future for DDO :). When Module 8 comes, there will be DDO Trial again, so feel invited to the game - I play on DDO EU.

The subscription is cheap too ;). At least compared with WAR and WoW.

Posted: Oct 19th 2008 6:53PM (Unverified) said

Ah, you can check DDO Cast site. You can view some more screens and there's some information too:

Posted: Dec 29th 2008 7:12AM (Unverified) said

Module 8 is awsome. This game has come a long since release, it is one of the few mmorpgs that has evolved from a cacoon into a butterfly and it has done it in style.

I played wow for 4 years, swg for 3, lord of the rings for almost a year and i must say, my fondest memories are with ddo, this game is just so much fun and the community is great.

this is by far the best mmorpg on the market at the moment, i know taste differs and not everyone likes fast paced combat or dnd rules, but boy if they only knew what they are missing.

Make My MMO: September 14 - 20, 2014

Posted on Sep 20th 2014 6:00PM

Perfect Ten: Terrible, terrible MMO names

Posted on Sep 20th 2014 3:00PM

The Stream Team: Anchors aweigh in ArcheAge!

Posted on Sep 20th 2014 1:00PM