Posted: Oct 9th 2008 6:04PM (Unverified) said

augh! are they raping the batmobile again? nothing was wrong with the first two!

Posted: Oct 10th 2008 2:48AM Haggs said

I'm a huge DC fan so I love these pics. I've seen glimpses of those walls in various videos and pictures so it's awesome to get more looks at it. It's nice seeing that no character is off limits. I love DC's more obscure characters like Metamorpho, Adam Strange, Ambush Bug, etc. It's great seeing personal favorites like Captain Atom and XS making it into the game too. (I'm betting XS was Geoff Johns' idea. :) ).

I love CoX and I'm excited about both upcoming superhero MMOs for a variety of reasons. The reason I'm excited about DCUO is my love of the DC Comics universe and all their awesome characters. It's just going to be a huge geek-out fest for me.

It's a great time to be a fan of superheroes and MMOs. Whoo-hoo!

Posted: Oct 10th 2008 10:21AM (Unverified) said

I wonder if they will let you play as a Green Lantern. One of the cool things about the GL Corps is its diversity (so many aliens, races, etc.). I'd buy this game in a heartbeat if I could play my own GL and have a power ring.

Posted: Oct 10th 2008 12:11PM (Unverified) said

i think so yes but you will have to stay on earth for now i think that what they said.

Posted: Oct 10th 2008 10:33AM (Unverified) said

I remember in a previous article it was mentioned that one of the options when making a character would be to basically copy powers from an existing hero. I hope they stick with that as an option, and that GL's power set is available. Then it would be easy for someone to make their own GL, and just tweak it a bit to fit their own character. The GL's all have their own style of ring-slinging and flavor so hopefully that can translate into the game as well.