Posted: Oct 7th 2008 4:42PM Greeen said

*gnaws fingernails*

Posted: Oct 7th 2008 5:37PM (Unverified) said

Very exciting. That's one of the Sith statues form Korriban, no?

This is going to be a long two weeks. God bless WAR for being a good enough game to hold my attention until this comes out!

Also, I like SWOR.

Posted: Oct 7th 2008 5:11PM Pagan said

OMG. I can't freaking wait. How long will we have to wait for launch? Better be here by late 2009 or I'm going to go medieval on Lucas.

Posted: Oct 7th 2008 5:19PM (Unverified) said

Well, I wouldn't hold my breath for 2009. But we'll see how it turns out.

Posted: Oct 7th 2008 6:12PM Pagan said

I think the game has been in production for the last 3 years, so hopefully they are nearing alpha testing very soon.

Maybe we'll find out how far along Bioware is on the 21st...

Posted: Oct 7th 2008 5:24PM eugaet said

Weird as it may sound, the first thing I thought upon seeing the first image was, "OMG, they're collaborating on a Maniac Mansion game!"

Which, of course, would be EPIC.

Posted: Oct 7th 2008 5:56PM WanderingFool said

The game will be released on Dec 21, 2012. The mayans were right all along!

Posted: Oct 8th 2008 9:51AM venekor said

We all know it's a KOTOR mmo but I don't hold up much hope for it because Lucas Arts sucks these days and it'll be made for consoles. So it'll turn out as one of them easy casual games that has no risk and everything is piss easy to get.

Just gimme SWG pre cu tbh.

Posted: Oct 8th 2008 11:07AM Admiral Snackbar said

They need to name it Star Wars: Old Republic Defenders.

SWORD.

Best MMO Acronym EVER.

Posted: Oct 8th 2008 7:33PM (Unverified) said

How about SWOTOR?

This is the game my guild, and myself have been waiting for since the fallout of SWG.

Posted: Oct 9th 2008 3:52PM (Unverified) said

it would be hard to make a jedi mmo
considering mmorpg's are generally based on getting new armor, weapons etc, and considering jedis only have a lightsaber and a jedi robe, it doesnt really leave alot to work with.
although city of heros did make a successfull mmo without the need of equipment, i guess force jump, and force speed, would be ideal skills for a kotor mmo.

Posted: Oct 21st 2008 10:49AM (Unverified) said

Is it 2 PM yet? It's been a long few weeks waiting for this announcement. Please be another Star Wars universe for us to play in, in sandbox style, with hard to earn Jedi's, and great space combat!