| Mail |
You might also like: WoW Insider, Joystiq, and more

Reader Comments (4)

Posted: Oct 5th 2008 3:40PM (Unverified) said

  • 2 hearts
  • Report
Next major expansion will be MIDAS not ambulation. Midas or "the industrial expansion" will be the winter expansion. More news and live testing of ambulation will come at the fanfest in november.

Posted: Oct 6th 2008 11:02AM Brendan Drain said

  • 2 hearts
  • Report
Good point, I forgot about MIDAS. Though it does seem that at the moment 90% of CCP's effort is focused on ambulation and the remaining 10% on keeping development chugging along until ambulation is done.
Reply

Posted: Oct 5th 2008 3:46PM (Unverified) said

  • 2 hearts
  • Report
Officially the 'Walking in Stations' addon is called just that - Walking in Stations. This is a rubbish name and CCP should have kept Ambulation as a title. Has a much nicer ring to it. And as far as I know the next expansion (codename: Midas) is due in December and focusses on the industrial professions.

Posted: Oct 6th 2008 12:11AM (Unverified) said

  • 2 hearts
  • Report
Thanks for a great overview of what looks like a very interesting game! I am tempted to pick up EVE and start AFK training the learning skills and other basics while I play through LOTRO Mines of Moria. EVE seems like a very involved game that is constantly being improved and deepened!

Featured Stories

EVE Evolved: What does Thera mean for EVE?

Posted on Nov 23rd 2014 6:00PM

WoW Archivist: Epics

Posted on Nov 23rd 2014 12:00PM

One Shots: Nowhere to hide

Posted on Nov 23rd 2014 10:00AM

Engadget

Engadget

Joystiq

Joystiq

WoW Insider

WoW

TUAW

TUAW