Posted: Oct 3rd 2008 4:14PM (Unverified) said

I don't know about this, I play a mage and I fear the pneumatics will punch my heart out when my mage suffers a critical hit! :P

Posted: Oct 3rd 2008 6:19PM Graill440 said

• Half a heart
The peak of stupidity has finally been reached, really i would have bet against this sort of thing actually happening.

But for the ignorant creators of this assnine piece of equipment why not go one better and use electrical shock or place small knives in those compression cells, i am certainly aware they have considered it, just waiting for that right moment? maybe when the rest of the planet is as ignorantly insane as the people making these?

Posted: Oct 3rd 2008 6:52PM (Unverified) said

Its not so much the creators that are idiots as it is the customers. They're only producing a product that they think will sell, thay don't really havto like what it is.

Posted: Oct 3rd 2008 6:53PM The Last Metroid said

There was something like this in the days of the SNES, right? I think it was promoted towards Mortal Kombat, lol.

Posted: Oct 4th 2008 9:13AM Evy said

Why on earth would I deliberately inflict pain on myself? That's one bit of realism I can do without, thanks.

Posted: Oct 5th 2008 2:50PM (Unverified) said

Seriously... i doubt this will actually hurt... it will probably be more like "pressure".... still kinda pointless unless it is directional.. if i felt it in the back when i was getting hit from behind then this might actually have some value.

Posted: Oct 7th 2008 12:20PM (Unverified) said

I'm holding out for the pain underpants...

Posted: Oct 8th 2008 3:25AM (Unverified) said

Wonder how it would be to tank wearing this thing... :-)

And minor upgrade suggestion for truly HARDCORE-players - replace air pressure with electric shocks! :-)

Posted: Oct 12th 2008 6:01PM (Unverified) said

Calm down WoWfags. This vest was designed for FPS games but lots of people asked them to add code to make it compatible with WoW.

Personally I think you'd have to be pretty retarded to use a vest like this with a game as mind-numbing as WoW.

Posted: Oct 17th 2008 8:52PM (Unverified) said

Call me stupid all you like, but I would never take this thing off.

Now I could go on and on about things like immersion other nonsense like that, but when it comes down to it, I'm just the kind of person that would enjoy this sort of thing.

But really though, air pressure? That's just sad. Gimme some electricity.

The Stream Team: Where the WildStar things are