Posted: Sep 18th 2008 8:09AM JohnnyMann420 said

"Did you buy Warhammer Online?"

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

This game is so fun I can't give it enough praise.

Let's see how it holds up to the test of time.

Posted: Sep 18th 2008 8:31AM (Unverified) said

F*CK YES! THIS GAME IS AWESOME...! =)

THIS GAME IS AWESOME!!

YES, YES,
YES, YES,
YES, YES,
YES, YES,
YES, YES,
YES, YES,
YES, YES,

See my answer? :P

Posted: Sep 18th 2008 11:01AM (Unverified) said

Heck yes I bought Warhammer! I didn't sit through almost 2 years of beta for nothing :) I'm playing a Marauder on Destruction side which is a bit different from the DoK I played through most of beta :)

Posted: Sep 18th 2008 8:37AM (Unverified) said

Hell Yeah!

It's time for WAAAAGH!

The Lord of Change will rule.

Chaos Zealot reporting for duty.

Posted: Sep 18th 2008 8:42AM Wispur said

Yep yep, I'm playing both WoW and WAR for now. Though we'll see if that stays the same after WotLK comes out...

Posted: Sep 18th 2008 8:43AM (Unverified) said

• 1 heart
WAR? Are you KIDDING me?! I have two alts to get ready for Wrath and a main to hit exalted with a few more folks before the patch. Then there's some PTRs to play with and more galaxies on Spore to conquer... Throw in some grad school and a girlfriend...and nope. WAR didn't even make me bat an eyelash.

Posted: Sep 18th 2008 9:04AM (Unverified) said

Yes , I bought it. It's an awesome game and makes WoW seem dull and a stale.

Posted: Sep 18th 2008 8:50AM Nadril said

Yes, I'm playing WAR. Level 14 Black Orc so far and having a blast.

Posted: Sep 18th 2008 8:50AM (Unverified) said

Of course I did! I got in the CE Head Start. Rank 13, Renown Rank 10 at the moment (Witch Hunter)

Posted: Sep 18th 2008 8:55AM arnavdesai said

Posted: Sep 18th 2008 4:33PM Solidkjames said

Witch Hunter rank 8

Posted: Sep 18th 2008 11:15AM (Unverified) said

@jeni

I feel sorry for you... WoW is 4 years old... full of the same stuff.... 1 expansion can't change that!

WAR RULEZ!!

Posted: Sep 18th 2008 9:11AM (Unverified) said

I'm sorry to say, but this post seems like a dumb question.

I mean, of course millions will/are buying the game; but there are those that won't buy the game no matter what because they're stubbornly obsessively attached to their current game. This is especially noticable for those dedicated WoW fans that haven't yet burned out ("yet" being the key word) or those Age of Conan fanboys who live in deniability every day (I can use the word "fanboys" there because they follow the exact discription of what a fanboy is).

Me: I'm >definitely getting it!< Been playing sense Tuesday for the SE HeadStart and it's a blast. So far it's got some great depth and most of the main features promised from the developers (only one I can think of that I miss is the 'character progressional growth' thing, and I can wait for that).

Posted: Sep 18th 2008 10:50AM (Unverified) said

Meh, been playing Wow since it came out and I haven't burned out yet. Key to this? Playing casually. ^__^ Though I will say that Spore has taken almost half of my WoW play time up. Aah, I love spore. It'd have been awesome as an MMO.

Posted: Sep 18th 2008 9:16AM (Unverified) said

silly me - I waited till Wednesday morning to try - both store I checked were all sold out - one was giving rain checks.

Posted: Sep 18th 2008 9:19AM darthrizzo said

Yep, I got 2 copies of the CE for me and the wifie. We've bBeen playing for a long time through beta and head start.

The game is pretty darn good. However, it does lack some polish, you can't tell what items are salvageable for that profession...little things mostly, but it doesn't feel complete. Feels like they should have waited another month or so to finish it off.

Nevertheless, it is pretty darn fun! Quickly becomes a grind, but a fun grind... I love clobbering people in RVR.

I'll be playing everything, but for now I'm Order... a Warrior Priest.

Posted: Sep 18th 2008 9:45AM (Unverified) said

Did I buy it?

Yup. I'm a sucker for uber awesome cinematic trailers and as soon as I saw WAR's I knew I was gonna end up buying it :) I got in open beta and head start and so far I think it was money well spent.

My toons?
I always play order/lawful/good toons. Thus, I created a Empire Bright Wizard and a High Elf Shadow Warrior. Having lots of fun with both.

Other Comments:
Mythic has good knowledge of the MMO biz and they were able to, for the most part, avert the woes that plague most MMO launches.

Seems the game is a bit unbalanced towards Destruction tanks (in RvR) and I sincerely hope Mythic will work towards making it a leveled playing field.

Posted: Sep 18th 2008 11:27AM (Unverified) said

Nope, combat was just depressing, pve was the same old grindy crap, with worse combat than other pve games, scenarios felt grindy after 10 minutes, and with the combat felt even worse, i dont play wow, but it was worse than now, im sticking to lotro until darkfall or earthrise come along, they seem to be the only 2 games out there in development with any sort of promise, looking at this years MMO releases the Genre seems to be going downhill, fast

Posted: Sep 18th 2008 11:23AM (Unverified) said

Warhammer, what's that? ;)

I was on the fence - I played Beta and it was fun, but I thought I'd mix it up and try a sci-fi based game. Well I'm almost totally lost in EVE just trying to figure out what to do. So I looked over at my Warhammer box and thought about how I could be playing rather than reading a zillion newbie guides.

So while I'm training skills up in EVE, I'll also play Order as an Archmage. I have two friends that will start a White Lion and Sword Master so I figured I'd roll a healer and we'd make a decent team.

Posted: Sep 18th 2008 10:38PM (Unverified) said

Pre-ordered, been playing through closed beta, open beta, and preview weekends.

Going to pick it up after work today :)