Posted: Sep 15th 2008 12:59PM Triskelion said

• 1 heart
Yawn.......I read that Blizzard is thinking of changing the name of the WotLK to Wrath Age of Reckoning in hopes of fooling all the gamers.

This is so cheap that they are timing everything in hopes of stealing some thunder away from WAR. Sure, its a smart business move but in the past Blizzard never cared what other developers were doing. This almost gives the impression that they're the ones that are playing catch up.

Posted: Sep 15th 2008 1:09PM hami83 said

Trying to counter the ol' Warhammer hype with CE preorder info and patch 3.0 eh?

lol, This CE is rather lack luster. I care not about music cds (You can just rip the music out), or cards.
Give CE more in-game items, or maybe even a special title.
Something cool, not just ANOTHER pet.

Posted: Sep 15th 2008 1:19PM Triskelion said

I've bought WoW CEs in the past, and if I do buy WotLK I certainly won't waste any money on the CE. The CE for BC was very lack luster, the big draw with the original WoW CE was the vanity pets, which everyone seems to go gah-gah over. But do I really need another game soundtrack that I will never listen to? Or some conceptual art? Nope.

Posted: Sep 15th 2008 2:17PM (Unverified) said

Gamestop has alos updated their site; they are now taking pre-orders on both the regular and CE editions.

Posted: Sep 15th 2008 5:33PM (Unverified) said

will a CE bought in US be compatible as well on european servers?

Posted: Sep 15th 2008 2:49PM Softserve said

It's kind of obnoxious that they're also using this as a way to market their card game.

Posted: Sep 27th 2008 9:54PM organiclockwork said

I have to admit, compared to the exclusive quests, items, graphic novel, art book, and customization options that were offered by the WAR preorder, this CE is awfully lackluster. I won't be getting it, assuming I do in fact buy Wrath.