Posted: Sep 16th 2008 3:15AM Graill440 said

Is it just me or is massively an EVE review site? Do they pay this sites bills in adverts?

Branch out a bit more massively, lots out there.

Posted: Sep 16th 2008 8:25AM Wgraves said

i like the EVE articles but, whats with the super basic and super advanced tutorials(safespots vs. drug making). Keep out of the tutorials, other sites do them better. Stick with news and little theory/ what if articles, thats why readers come here.

Posted: Sep 16th 2008 9:44AM (Unverified) said

possum: I think we see a lot more EVE coverage these days because it's one of the few MMOs that's actually doing anything interesting. It's not a WOW-like design, there's true consequences for your actions, etc. etc.

Alternately, it could just be that the EVE-related authors for Massively just write more.

Posted: Sep 16th 2008 1:47PM (Unverified) said

It's actually a bit of both. The game has its flaws and it's definitely not for everyone, but for *me* it's the most interesting title out there. Thus it's my main focus at Massively.

Posted: Sep 16th 2008 12:32PM (Unverified) said

I quite appreciate the links to EVE tips and tricks like this one and the earlier guide to setting up overviews.

I've come to see Massively as a one-stop shopping stop for all my non-WoW MMO news and info, including how-to guides. If they're willing to sort the wheat from the chaff (or the greys from the purples, if you will) and save me the trouble of visiting the tons of game-specific MMO blogs out there, then I'll keep coming back.

Posted: Sep 16th 2008 2:31PM Wgraves said

my earlier comments aside, safespots are like brushing your teeth, you need to do it wherever you intend to sleep(dock).

Posted: Sep 16th 2008 9:01PM (Unverified) said

What, someone complaining about too much EVE coverage? No, no, no!!! I say the more the merrier!

Keep it up James, I for one, can't get enough of it!

CK

Posted: Sep 17th 2008 11:48AM (Unverified) said

Thanks CK. Plenty more on the way.

MMO Week in Review: It is your Destiny