Posted: Sep 14th 2008 9:06AM (Unverified) said

Shocking! The day the WAR CE head start begins and they roll out 3.0 on the PTR. I could of never predicted this.
:P

Posted: Sep 14th 2008 9:31AM Anatidae said

Whatever....

WAR!!! Is here!

Posted: Sep 14th 2008 6:47PM (Unverified) said

Wait...what?

Posted: Sep 14th 2008 5:54PM Dread said

Someone at Blizz a tad worried??

;)

They should be. WAR isn't a WoW killer...but its certainly going to take a chunk of subscribers from them. WOTLK is an addon, but its still much of a much. WAR is a whole new innovative concept, in my opinion, and binds the whole package better than WoW does.

I doubt that this long term WoW raiding tank will fire his sub back up for WOTLK. Maybe the next expansion after that....if they can come up with a decent enough reason for me to...WOTLK is just more of the same that I already played to death and got bored with.

Posted: Sep 14th 2008 12:00PM (Unverified) said

• 1 heart
Glad to see they're on schedule. Good timing too, after a month or two of WAR:Age of Brown and Blocky, this is going to be a relief.

Posted: Sep 15th 2008 11:18AM (Unverified) said

Bliz may add as much new content to WoW as they please but it will never change the fact that the only way to progress in the game is to do repetitive almost worklike tasks for hours on end on a day to day basis. It wasn't a pleasure doing business with you World of Workcraft.

Posted: Sep 14th 2008 6:49PM (Unverified) said

Man I can't wait for WotLK! I'm just SOOOOOO hyped about hating myself when I PvP again!

Posted: Sep 17th 2008 11:31AM (Unverified) said

It looks like WotLK will be adding a ton of great stuff. However, I will have to dislike WAR, avoid picking up Mines of Moria, and not get distracted by other games like FallOut3 to restart my account after almost 2 years off. As much as I loved WoW the end game was too grindy for me. The limited transportation bugged me too, making it feel like they were just keeping me at the computer longer. The worse was the huge time commitment required for good gear. Unreasonable.