Posted: Sep 2nd 2008 8:21PM (Unverified) said

Meh, that's a neat little item but it's not motivation for this CE holder (soon to be) go and buy a game I won't have any time to play...

Posted: Sep 2nd 2008 9:28PM Softserve said

Don't forget that cloak they were giving out at Gamer's Day. A handful of them were going for $200+ on eBay for a while.

Posted: Sep 2nd 2008 9:32PM (Unverified) said

This doesn't bother me. As a CE preorder I knew exactly what I was getting when I purchased it. If anything this is a bonus. I don't know about that game, but if it looks good I might as well get it too. If not I'll probably get it and give/sell/trade it to a friend who wants it.

I would only be mad if they took something away from the CE and then said we had to get this C&C in order to get it.

Posted: Sep 3rd 2008 11:01PM (Unverified) said

I've buy a CE, I feel very angry to this new promotional plan of EA!!

This helm is much more interesting than any item i got from CE! How come this helm is not included in CE but C&C? Is C&C much more valuable/superior than my CE?

I'm deeply mad & i'll send complain email to EA this 2 days. It is unforgivable that the C&C user got something better than CE player!!!!!!

Posted: Sep 3rd 2008 5:39AM (Unverified) said

Only PC Version of RA3 or also xbox360 version?

Posted: Sep 3rd 2008 6:16AM lpetersson said

Personally I don't give a monkey's...

I might buy C&C if I'm feeling flush at the time but otherwise, so what...?

Posted: Sep 3rd 2008 8:28AM Wispur said

This is pretty much the way I feel too. I'm getting what I paid for. (Assuming my collector's edition is at the store when I go there.) I didn't pay for this C&C thing, so no loss to me.

Posted: Sep 3rd 2008 8:54AM (Unverified) said

Also, besides the Skaven cloak already mentioned, there's an item with the new Warhammer Online Ideazon Zboard.

Posted: Sep 3rd 2008 9:36AM (Unverified) said

There is also the WAR Z-board item.

Turning into a bear may be neat, depending on how it is implemented I may have to shell out for it.

Posted: Sep 3rd 2008 4:45PM (Unverified) said

I am a CE holder too and I agree with what has been said above. But what if we changed the question?

How would you feel if .... EA offered a special mount, if you sent them a check for $30?

The Stream Team: Dota 2's 6.82 madness