Posted: Aug 29th 2008 9:01PM (Unverified) said

Excellent. I have no doubt Mythic will be doing a lot of big updates for the next few months. These guys are hard working and serious about their game. It's nice to see that type of dedication, and nice how open Mythic is about things, unlike some companies.

Posted: Aug 30th 2008 10:14AM (Unverified) said

In the Beta now? I thought all of the closed beta servers were down due to preparation for Open Beta. I'm in CB and I can't play, is it not the same for everyone?

Posted: Aug 30th 2008 12:23PM Kyoji said

I think he meant just in the beta period, not necessarily able to play.

Posted: Aug 30th 2008 2:11PM (Unverified) said

Oh, right, that makes sense. Sorry, WAR deprivation is making me paranoid.

Posted: Aug 30th 2008 1:03PM Softserve said

I hope they let us increase the graphics settings. I would really like to see how this game is meant to look.

Posted: Aug 30th 2008 5:15PM (Unverified) said

Graphics we have seen so far ARE NOT the final graphics. They have still been holding back a lot. We won't see the final graphics until actual release.

Posted: Aug 30th 2008 3:19PM (Unverified) said

I have been really impressed with Mythic's responsiveness and dedication. They admitted to all the problems of the preview weekend and are committed to fixing them. I can't wait for open beta...last night I was really missing the beta!

Posted: Sep 2nd 2008 5:47PM (Unverified) said

I used to play DAoC by Mythic. I was in 3 of their betas for expansions. In one they changed all of the capital cities. They looked cool in the beta, but once the changes went live WOW!!! Everything looked so beautiful. I am sure that's what they are doing with WAR. They've been talking about it for years. We can see a lot of the good things they did with DAoC with WAR, and thankfully they've ditched some of the bad. There will always be bugs, there will always be issues, but overall Mythic pretty much rocks so I'm sure it will look awesome when it's done