Posted: Aug 20th 2008 3:10PM (Unverified) said

I really enjoyed the podcast. Also shot you guys an email with some questions about some issues you didn't adress.

Can't wait for the next pod :)

Posted: Aug 20th 2008 6:11PM bhaelochon said

Sweet--but where are the show note?

Posted: Aug 21st 2008 2:36AM (Unverified) said

Excellent podcast.

I love the WAR haters, but they can hate all they want, they have no idea what they are missing out on.

Posted: Aug 21st 2008 9:56AM (Unverified) said

great 'cast. thanks

Posted: Aug 24th 2008 11:25PM Rednights said

Good episode ... bit flimsy on the details for people who do not keep up with WAR news / blogs. I for one had no idea what exactly a public quests even was while they spoke about it for one hour. So yeah ... please keep that in mind next time please ... or you'll lose half your audience.

Posted: Aug 27th 2008 3:09PM rodmanlaugmailcom said

Great info, thanks!

First, it's great to hear that grouping will come back into the norm. It's my belief that grouping and creating new friendships are a big part of what keep players playing a game for the long term (that and challenging-but-rewarding high-end game content). Not since the first-gen MMO's (UO, EQ, and FFXI), have games been so group-centered/dependent from the get-go, where mobs (or PvP) are so challenging/risky you were practically forced into grouping and where groups were so much more efficient in terms of XP-over-time. I'll be really interested to see (and happy) if grouping does come back into style here.

I'm also interested to play the classes for myself. Interesting mechanics and cool flavor sound like what I need, but I've fooled myself into believing new class mechanics would be great in other recent MMO entries (Vanguard, LoTRO, TR, AoC), but have been Massively Disappointed (TM) with them.

Anyway, thanks...this podcast leaves me very hopeful...*destruction rules*

Global Chat: Doom and WAAAGH!

Posted on Jul 22nd 2014 8:00PM