Posted: Aug 9th 2008 8:32PM (Unverified) said

I'm fairly puzzled at how you found kill collecting quests so exciting, same for reading all the nlabbing in the quest text.

Posted: Aug 9th 2008 10:18PM (Unverified) said

What was exciting about them is that more than half of the time I'd have completed them without even accepting them. So I'd come back to a quest hub that suddenly had a bunch of NPCs with "finished" markers over their heads. When I talked to them, they'd thank me for killing X creature and reward me right on the spot

Posted: Aug 10th 2008 7:37AM Ghen said

The text always makes things more exciting. Take the new quests added to Dustwallow Marsh in WoW; just kill quests, delivery quests, and one searching for items quest... but the story made it a real adventure to finish.

Posted: Aug 11th 2008 10:05AM (Unverified) said

"Objection-based" PvP sounds like a winner.

Posted: Aug 11th 2008 3:22PM (Unverified) said

Yeah, maybe we could have a level called "Badgering the Witness".

Posted: Aug 11th 2008 2:28PM (Unverified) said

Yeah, maybe we can have a PvP level called "Badgering the Witness" for an escort or "Incompetent, Irrelevant, Immaterial" for a 3 tower point control.

Posted: Aug 13th 2008 7:19AM (Unverified) said

Lol, I have reasons why I wasn't aware the NDA was lifted for Dark Elves, but seeing as you got to post YOUR experiences, here come mine!

You know how this whole war started right? Malekith systematically designed the entire thing. This To-be-King is one evil and intelligent 'mo fo'. Placing the Greenskins under his power and taking advantage of the new Chaos Champion's arrival has moved him and his armada straight into HE territory. Very Evil, the most Evil of Evil, just really freaking Evil. ONLY to learn that the most savage melee hero you can be is a scantily clad hooker with some cooking knives... If they don't implement the Black Guard EVENTUALLY, I will cry. We read of those as a fortress within themselves. The concept art had me drooling. (The black plated menace had 7 swords on him!!!)

I was slightly disappointed with the play style of the Witch Elf though. Nothing too unique. The usual use a resounce to bleed, poison, and attack. They get two weapons. Their armor is a plated bikini with barbs on it.

I didn't play either of the two others b/c I was REALLY intent on that damn Black Guard. Oh well, I guess...

Oh, and w/o breaking the NDA, I played a Choppa and BE VERY VERY VERY VERY HAPPY YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE MISSING. He was amazing...

Posted: Aug 13th 2008 6:29PM (Unverified) said

I've never seen an MMO where you actually need a real tank at such low levels. I think everyone is making too big a deal out of the lack of one at this point.. whether it's bad there isn't one, or how amazing it is that one isn't needed.