Posted: Jul 28th 2008 12:13PM Durinthal said

Honestly, at this point I'm not looking forward to any MMO until everyone stops trying to make a better WoW. Star Trek: maybe. KotOR: maybe.

There are two that I think I'll like, but I'm not holding my breath waiting for them. Darkfall is always going to be just over the horizon, and Hero's Journey doesn't look any closer.

Posted: Jul 28th 2008 1:33PM DaBruuzer said

Champions Online until STO comes out. Although KotORO will probably be a quality game, the Star Wars universe doesn't interest me.

Posted: Jul 28th 2008 2:16PM PlasticSpork said

DC Online, since it looks like it'll be more than just CoH2. Though I am still looking forward to Champions Online, as well. Just, I mean, fighting along with Hal Jordan versus fighting alongside some Mary Sues, I'll take Green Lantern. :)

Posted: Jul 28th 2008 3:15PM (Unverified) said

Lich king, hands down.

*quivers in anticipation*

Stargate Worlds looks exciting too....as long as it's not a subscription-based scheme. I have enough MMO's on my monthly bill list already....

Posted: Jul 28th 2008 4:33PM (Unverified) said

The only one with a Mac client ... WotLK.

Posted: Jul 28th 2008 5:12PM Anatidae said

Champions! I hope they do it right. CoX is sooo close.

Jumpgate - Because I love the idea of dogfighting in space.

And Warhammer for the RvR. Lets hope that rocks too.

In all three cases, I really hope the end-game does not fall into the WOW/EQ raid mentality. I hate that so many MMO change from the fun of random grouping and getting to know people to scheduled play-times in order to progress in the game.

Basically, from now on, any game that forces me to adopt a schedule in my real life in order for me to advance is a game I won't pay for. I play games to take a break from a life of work and schedules.

Posted: Jul 28th 2008 5:53PM cray said

DCU Online looks really fun, and I been impressed with the integration of the action game play.

I am a longtime Guild Wars player and I'm anxiously waiting for the sequel (Guild Wars 2) which promises to blow our socks off. I haven't seen any screenshots or even preliminary artwork, I'm getting concerned too.

Posted: Jul 28th 2008 8:15PM starka1 said

Stargate Worlds and Champions Online.

I thought I would be more excited about DC Universe Online but it was a little too 'arcady' for me but they specifically pointed out at the booth that it still had a lot of development to go.

Posted: Jul 31st 2008 10:08AM (Unverified) said

STO, Stargate, WAR, Huxley, Chronciles of Spellborn.

Future...
WH40K MMO.Starcraft MMO. Bioware KOTOR MMO. Firefly. BSG.

Posted: Aug 9th 2008 1:20AM (Unverified) said

With out a doubt, Star Trek Online, The Old Republic, Stargate Worlds and Earthrise.

Posted: Aug 9th 2008 1:23AM (Unverified) said

I didn't know that World of Darkness was being made into an MMO. Any websites I can go to to get details??