Posted: Jul 28th 2008 11:34AM (Unverified) said

Any chance that NCSoft might develope release a decent game rather then fool around with that moron, Lord Brits promos for his failed game?

Posted: Jul 29th 2008 1:52PM (Unverified) said

I find the irony here amusing.

Posted: Jul 30th 2008 8:31AM (Unverified) said

Tabula Rasa its not an failed game, a lot of people enjoy it and we will keep enjoy it...depend of taste my friend...
Some of us just got bored of all fantasy games arround and want some Sci-fi...tabula rasa fit that role for us very well

Posted: Jul 31st 2008 12:55PM (Unverified) said

I agree with Torak. Not even the free 3-day trial from mmorpg.com convinced me that this game has changed enough to be worth subscribing to. I told them in beta that it was being released too soon and that if it was launched the crummy, unfinished, buggy way it was that it'd probably go the way of Auto-Assault, but the few good beta testers left were shouted-down by the fanboys, and the game was launched prematurely anyways.

And... a few months later, Richard Garriot himself admitted that he wished that he'd delayed the launch, saying that a game's first impression means alot and that a bad first launch could really prevent an MMO from taking off.

Y'know, Mr. Garriot had another weird, wild, and wacky promo event just before TR launched and that event was interesting, but in no way shape or form made Tabula Rasa a better, more fun, or tolerable game even though it look like it cost a pretty penny and required a lot of set-up time to pull off.

Seriously, the developers really should quit that lame campy promo stuff and work on making their game good. Not great, good. Then they can move on to trying to make it great once they get in necessities like a greater variety of more interesting weapons in the game. And especially the Rapid Fire variety (like Assault Rifles) which every other FPS-style game has loads of to the point where it takes them for granted.

I can't believe it's been this long and there's only -ONE- rapid fire weapon in the entire game (The "Machine Gun") which is an oversized ammo-wasting short-range peashooter, and there isn't even a single Assault Rifle!

UGH!

Posted: Jul 28th 2008 12:13PM Arkanaloth said

I was hoping we'd see some Aion news... /sadpanda

Posted: Jul 29th 2008 8:13PM (Unverified) said

I know SETI purposely hide earths location for security reasons, isn't it dangerous to just send our DNA out into space, what if something finds it.

Posted: Jul 29th 2008 11:18PM (Unverified) said

Oh yeah ok, I guess aliens are going to find our DNA and clone billions of us and feed us to their children, yeah in that case we better not do it :P lol.

Maybe they should put some tin foil in with the DNA to protect it. hahahaha

Personaly it sounds to me like fun and interesting stuff, I don't think we need to worry about it. :)