Posted: Jul 21st 2008 4:47PM (Unverified) said

George W couldn't of polished it up better......

Posted: Jul 21st 2008 8:56PM (Unverified) said

• 1 heart
well, i know what i'm not buying anymore, the most bullshit excuses ever.

Posted: Jul 21st 2008 9:57PM (Unverified) said

I'm not going to write it off until I play it.

Posted: Jul 22nd 2008 12:40AM (Unverified) said

• 1 heart
This article didn't tell us anything new, it wasn't worth the effort
of reading. What I keep hoping they'll address is how this breaks the
game in terms of warhammer lore. For most of the table top players the hook was being able to play in the warhammer world. Pulling out Kharaz a Kharak and Lothern is almost by default makes this NOT the warhammer world.

Lets just call it dark age of camelot 2... at least until they fix
the world... i f they ever bother, i notice since the initial
announcement they haven't mentioned doing that anymore.

Posted: Jul 23rd 2008 12:32AM (Unverified) said

What the hell is wrong with you people? Are any of you in beta? It doesn't sound like it by the crying you're doing. None of you have any idea what it was like before, all you have is an extremely closed minded, misguided opinion of what it was and now your made up world is changing.

Stop being so freakin' pessimistic for once and assume that these changes are going to make the game better. If it sucks, so be it, but I highly doubt these changes would be the cause of it if it does. Besides, this stuff was never nixed from the play book entirely, the cities most definitely will show up again, and the classes still very well could.

Posted: Jul 27th 2008 5:36AM (Unverified) said

Yes, I am in beta, and this is a kick in the dick, we hadn't seen the booted classes in about a year and they were no worse than the current classes that are left in, so I don't know where they pull this "the beta testers told us this" from, although heres my theory: Their asses.

Posted: Jul 30th 2008 4:53AM (Unverified) said

Yeah, I'm a tester and I played some of the booted classes. They weren't any more finished/polished than any of the others.

And, as already mentioned, they didn't answer or elaborate on anything. Their rebuttal for EA having nothing to do with the push is nonsense. They're not the ONLY MMO maker. They wouldn't be the first to push a game back b/c it wasn't done and, I REALLY hope, this push, like EA has done with other games, doesn't ruin a potentially decent game, like EA has done with others.

I can't predict the weather when I see black clouds, but I sure as hell could have predicted the answers to the questions asked. I'd like to give their interviewer props though. I couldn't have kept a straight face if I were given those answers verbally.

I'm still going to buy the game and try it, but I'm becoming increasingly concerned, while I start opening accounts in other MMO's for fear of EA ruining WAR.

Posted: Jul 29th 2008 5:59PM wjowski said

Spin, spin, spin all you like. The bottom line is that EA poked it's grubby fingers in the pie and as a result is going to end up sending yet another promising MMO (and MMO developer) into the dustbin.