Posted: Jul 17th 2008 8:47AM Nadril said

A lot of good changes here, especially with some of the faster travel to far away places.

Now I just wish they would finish fixing the mem leak issue.

Posted: Jul 17th 2008 9:16AM (Unverified) said

I dont know what would be good about even faster travel - the world of AoC already is tiny.

Posted: Jul 17th 2008 9:23AM Nadril said

Not really. Having to go from Old tar to Khesh, or Old tar to Atzal's or something takes a decent amount of time.

And anyways you don't have to take them if you don't want to, and want to explore more instead. However after having made the 50th run over to Khesh I welcome this change. Plus, if PvP happens at *insert location here* I'll be able to get there and help much quicker.

Travel, if you didn't know, was one of the big complaints in the game.

Posted: Jul 17th 2008 9:33AM (Unverified) said

Where is says:

'Combos and all other actions will be aborted when you start to charge'

Does 'charge' refer to sprinting (as you do when you hold down the Shift key) ??

Probably a stupid question but I never actually paid attention to what term they used to refer to sprinting/charging in this game, and I'm at work right now so I don't have access to AoC to check for myself.

Posted: Jul 17th 2008 9:52AM Nadril said

It refers to the basic "charge" skill all melee (IIRC) get. So like the charge from soldiers, hellstep for HoX's, ect.

It really is just put into place so a player can't preload a combo from far away and then charge > let off the last hit > 1 shot. You will be able to sprint up to a person just fine still while using a combo.

Posted: Jul 17th 2008 10:21AM arnavdesai said

"Charge" is a special ability gained by a most of the melee classes and now it's useless.

Posted: Jul 17th 2008 10:59AM (Unverified) said

Cool thanks for the info.

I actually have yet to venture into PvP. I'm currently on PvE Thog as a lvl 33 Barbarian and a lvl 9 Demonologist.

I'll eventually make my way onto Tyranny and get more involved with PvP.

WRUP: Expanshapaign is too a word

Posted on Dec 20th 2014 10:00AM