Posted: Jul 15th 2008 1:18PM (Unverified) said

"for the first time there is a superhero game that makes you feel like a superhero"?????

He is aware that City Heroes / Villians did exactly that over 4 or 5 years ago and STILL going strong...right?

How about "for the first time there is an SOE game that works and is somewhat complete at launch" That should make some sort of record.

He can start eating his words now IMHO... SOE has never been able to put their money where their mouth is and consistantly delivered broken, messed up games.

Posted: Jul 15th 2008 1:07PM (Unverified) said

You might want to check your article title. I've never heard of "SEO" :p

Posted: Jul 16th 2008 9:50AM (Unverified) said

to peter soe is the short for of sony online enterainment and yes that is correct

as for torak not they diddent they massively failed to achieve the feel of being a super hero if getting beat up by a group of street thugs with guns is being a super hero then well success. but I can't ever recall when batman had a hard time with that sort of thing or the hulk(love the new hulk game way better then the first)couldent jump over buildings or thow bad guys around, getting shot and passing out is not verry heroic. if I chose invulnerability as a power shouldent if make me I don't know invulnerable to attacks in some way.

or if I make a super hero who has metal skin should that not means something like add defence. or super strenght why does that mean I do diffent stupid looking moves why doesnt it just make me stronger and make my melee attacks do more damage. wait I forgot the power are set up in such a way that weapons are powers and not equipment and that their is no equipment. city of heroes/villians was a major failure in making a true super hero game.

play the new iron man or the incredible hulk game or even superman returns thoes are super hero games done right superman is super basicaly he can only get knocked down never gets killed like superman, the hulk can break buldings down and throw tanks around just as he should ironman is ironman. never sacrifice realism/true to form for game ballance when I play a super hero game I want to either start as a full on super hero or become a true super hero.

MMO Week in Review: Happy New Year!

Posted on Dec 28th 2014 8:00PM