Posted: Jul 14th 2008 8:18AM Wgraves said

Warhammer Online is scrapped in favor of 40k MMO

A few major companies release iphone clients of traditional MMOs(EVE, WoW, SL)

Fallout MMO ready to ship, PC/MAC, xbox/wii/ps3, portables all working together on same server spread.

Posted: Jul 14th 2008 12:17PM phobic99 said

THQ already has a Warhammer 40k MMO in the works.

Posted: Jul 14th 2008 8:23AM (Unverified) said

Either AC3 or a complete overhaul of AC1 to have graphics.

Posted: Jul 14th 2008 9:31AM (Unverified) said

I'm looking forward to the next FFMMO, wherever it's set. As for Bungie, I doubt they'd maintain Xbox-exclusivity after splitting away from Microsoft. Part of WOW's success can be attributed to cross-platform availability and Bungie has its roots in Mac gaming (Halo was a Mac game until MS bought them up). Unless they've already said that's what they're doing, I doubt (or hope) they'll limit themselves from branching out to other platforms (be it Mac or PS3, whichev).

Posted: Jul 14th 2008 8:41AM (Unverified) said

SOE announces they are doing one Vanguard expansion pack every year.

Vanguard Players website gets an overhaul to be more useful.

Massively decides to run Vanguard stories all day, every day.

Posted: Jul 14th 2008 8:41AM GRT said

An Angel Investor swoops in to save Flagship Studios and/or Ping0. I want Mythos to stay in the hands of Western Developers.

Mythic/EA announcement that Warhammer Online will offer a $200 Lifetime Membership.

I'll reserve wish #3 for now...

Posted: Jul 14th 2008 9:43AM Haggs said

1.) CoH talks about Issue 13. Either that or maybe go into the new player-generated content feature.

2.) LOTS of info on DC Universe Online.

3.) Disney announces a Gargoyles MMO.

Posted: Jul 14th 2008 9:52AM (Unverified) said

@GRT

I couldn't agree with you more. I hope Mythos doesn't get swallowed up in this debacle.

KOTOR MMO

Shadowrun goes back to its role playing roots in MMO form

Posted: Jul 14th 2008 9:53AM (Unverified) said

Spacetime's Blackstar is picked up by a good publisher.

Posted: Jul 14th 2008 10:23AM (Unverified) said

My 3 wishes:

1) Mythos gets released on schedule and restores some of FlagShip Studios' reputation.

2) SURPRISE! Diablo 3 is done and released in August!

3) BioWare gives us the scoop on their revolutionary MMO.

Posted: Jul 14th 2008 10:53AM Ergonomic Cat said

Wish 1: They don't announced 4-5 MMOs I must play (KotOR, Shadowrun, FF, SWG roll back, 40K, Planetside 2), causing me to crumble in existential angst. Also creating sadness knowing they'll all fail to live up to my expectations.

Wish 2: Someone announces they have *really* created MMO 2.0, and it's about to be released.

Wish 3: Planescape Torment 2: You're Dead Again, And There's More Stuff On Your Back.

Posted: Jul 14th 2008 10:53AM Ergonomic Cat said

Posted: Jul 14th 2008 10:54AM (Unverified) said

1. Screenshots and video are shown from Cryptic's Star Trek Online

2. They announce their very first beta player - me

3. Then something about a KOTOR MMO

Posted: Jul 14th 2008 12:14PM (Unverified) said

I just want to know the release date for Wrath really.

Posted: Jul 14th 2008 12:19PM phobic99 said

Honestly, as much as I'd wish Bioware to say something about what's going on over there for their MMO, I actually like them being completely quiet about it. This keeps the hype factor down for me which is a definite plus.

Posted: Jun 2nd 2010 4:21AM (Unverified) said

Hi there! I am here for the first time and like what and how you write. Hope to hear from you soon and something new ) My rapidshare SE ( http://rapidqueen.com ) for your use

First Impressions: LEGO Minifigures Online