Posted: Jul 11th 2008 8:11PM (Unverified) said

I patched AoC and played and...

* Invisible walls everywhere
(no different from what happened in WoW long tim ago.. di dnot run into any "walls" that one would not expect)
* Mapping keys seems to no longer work. [Example: Can't change W to Y]
(have not tried to remap any keys)
* Stances getting stuck
(Have not ran into this on my 34 Conq.)
* Stamina regeneration decreased
Did not notice any difference ... I have a few hundred points in the regen skill.
* Rare resource drops increased
They added nodes on the map. I only did a few copper pulls .. no tin on the three times I tried.

Other items folks posted about:
*Framerate increase/decrease
Mine was the same .. no difference
* increased loading between zones
Again no difference

I suggest to try it out and don't always believe what is posted .. especially on AoC general

Posted: Jul 11th 2008 9:02PM (Unverified) said

This "news" is made up by pure speculation.. While Massivily.com should be free to report what they want, the negative tone in the article seems kinda biased. Also, to source one forum post and present it as fact ("Listed below are some of the more significant items present") is quite surprising..

Posted: Jul 11th 2008 9:53PM (Unverified) said

We have covered the undocumented patch threads in the past. I'll list the full notes and add a disclaimer next time. I can't speak for the other bloggers but I'll be sure to suggest it. Thanks for the input!

Posted: Jul 12th 2008 9:56AM (Unverified) said

Oh thank god Mikejl has told us there really was nothing at all wrong with the latest patch. Everyone else was wrong, just a mistake. Please Massively, consult with Mikejl before you post any more articles about Conan so we can save a lot of trouble.

Posted: Jul 12th 2008 11:02AM (Unverified) said

LOL .. the disclaimer "you experience may vary" always applies to all PC games. Just wanted to post what I experienced post 1/10 patch.
I was at work and started reading the AoC general forum on the undocumented patch notes .. almost felt like quitting the game after that. Went home, patched and was not as bad as I expected.

Posted: Jul 22nd 2008 12:24PM (Unverified) said

What is this, a blog? LOL - I actually expect this site to get their news first hand, not through posts in the official forums.

MMO Week in Review: Are you Elite or Dangerous?

Posted on Dec 21st 2014 8:00PM