Posted: Jul 5th 2008 6:50PM (Unverified) said

What house? I didn't realise players had houses in AoC? In reality his looking down at a static world, he has no control over. If you want to post an article about exploring an open world, where you can climb mountains and look down into valleys at YOUR house. Please pick a game where you can actually do that.

Posted: Jul 5th 2008 6:54PM Krystalle Voecks said

Just in case anyone is confused, I am aware that there is no player housing in AoC. The title was meant purely in a tongue-in-cheek fashion, based on a pop-culture reference. (Several of the One Shots daily-screenshot titles have been pop-culture references, actually.)

My sincere apologies if you took that as a serious statement. It was meant for humorous value. Nothing more.

Posted: Jul 5th 2008 7:04PM (Unverified) said

The sad thing is, your playing the wrong game if exploration of uncharted lofty locations is what your after.

Posted: Jul 5th 2008 9:53PM Merc said

Do you sometimes just ask yourself why bother? It seems you try to blog about something many people like about a game and you get these miserable shit heads like Stephen here wanting to bring everyone down to his poor miserable nothing existence. Oh there are so many Stephens lurking about this hobby of ours. If only there was some way to make them happy and pull them away from their mother's teet. I guess that is the price you guys must pay for trying to enjoy something and post about it. The sad thing really is you are suckling on the wrong teet, Stephen. How about to get off the futon and move out of your mother's basement and try to find someone who will donate their one life to charity. Then you bring them down to your sad and unfulfilled level and fade away while others try to enjoy some things. Goodnight and good luck.

Posted: Jul 6th 2008 6:17AM (Unverified) said

I merely pointing out Mercerfy, that Krystalle Voecks is given credit to AoC for something that doesn't exist.

If you want to go on, living in your own imaginary fantasy world within a fantasy world. Where your wishes are unrealised then by all means continue posting lies.

Posted: Jul 6th 2008 8:56AM (Unverified) said

Dude.

It. Was. A. Joke.

At no point in the article itself did she make any claim of there being player housing in Age of Conan. For that matter, she never even mentioned Player Housing. You wanna know how common the reference is she's using?

Seriously man. Lighten up.

Posted: Jul 6th 2008 10:31AM (Unverified) said

Congratulations Stephen, you've transitioned all the way to be "one of those guys". You know, the kind that pushes right through the "Hot Shots" reference even though you know it was a joke and just so that you can start attacking an MMO. Well played.

Oh here, let me put it in terms you can understand...

- Stephen casts "I can't see or hear anything that doesn't assist me in my all consuming agenda. I will ignore the obvious joke and proceed with my rant."
- Rational thought is crit for 13,371,337
- Logic/Humor dies
- You have unlocked "Irrational Prick" achievement!

Grats again Stephen. A winner is you.

Posted: Jul 7th 2008 12:13AM Dread said

Lovely pic....would have been even nicer with a larger view distance.

EVE Evolved: What does Thera mean for EVE?

Posted on Nov 23rd 2014 6:00PM