Posted: Jun 26th 2008 9:09AM Lethality said

So what will it take for their subscribers to realize the incompetence at work?

They are patching patching patching, with ZERO QA process... they are better off not patching but once in a while and make sure it was tested.

Honestly you people that still subscribe, why? If you think they are going to get to the core gameplay issues anytime soon, when they can't even do this right, you are naive.

CANCEL YOUR SUB TO AoC and let Funcom ALL OTHER MMO developers that we will not pay for this crap.

Posted: Jun 26th 2008 10:19AM (Unverified) said

I am sure you are hot stuff on the interwebs, but your agenda is not my concern. Shocking, I know.

AoC is the most fun I have had in an MMO and that's why they get my $15 a month. It's that simple. I'm actually kind of amazed at the people who honestly believe that because they are not having fun, well then I need to quit too.

Seriously, where do you get off telling me what to do with my time and my money? How did you even manage to type that without realizing how incredibly self-centered and pompous you sound?

Posted: Jun 26th 2008 10:27AM Lethality said

Because I am right. The game is a pile of broken crap. It's not an opinion or up for discussion. It's a fact.

If you like the gameplay, that's fine and subjective... I'm not debating that if you do.

But to accept the technical competence and level of customer service that Funcom is displaying is accepting future of similar experiences from other developers. The only way to show we won't stand for it is to simply cancel. Other developers will get the message.

AoC failing is good for the industry.

Posted: Jun 26th 2008 11:13AM (Unverified) said

Machineman and Lethality - you fail. Maybe you brought your own preconceived notions into the game, and certainly the game doesn't fully live up to its initial credits, but lots of people (me included) are having a blast. We didn't try to rocket up to level 80 and then bitch about no content. We're enjoying the ride, and I've seen lots of progress since a month ago.

This game may not be the WOW-killer, but it's got legs, and I look forward to the expansions. Now pardon me while my HoX goes back into Stygia to see the new additions to Khoseph province, and then burn them alive. MUUUHHaaahAaaaaaa...