Posted: Jun 26th 2008 10:04PM (Unverified) said

Though thankfully I've never been hacked, I've wondered a lot about this too. From all the hacked account stories I've read it seems as though there is only 1 character left on the account (of course I may just be an idiot and be imagining this). If this is done to cause grief then why leave the one? I hope someone can enlighten me on this.

Posted: Jun 27th 2008 9:12AM (Unverified) said

if my characters were deleted and unrecoverable I would probably start over on a fresh server. I have done it in the past to play with a friend and would do it again. I would really hate to loose my NE Hunter that I've had since day 1 a few years ago, but I wouldnt quit playing.

Posted: Jun 27th 2008 10:10AM eggmanjr said

Interesting your story about getting hacked and restored is right above another story about blizzard selling a new hardware device to prevent account hacking....Coincidence or CONSPIRACY!

Posted: Jul 1st 2008 3:23PM (Unverified) said

I was actually hacked this last February and the person used my level 70 to run an exploit in SLab for hours. I was able to sign onto my husband's account and yell at the person on my toon. I was not nice. Neither was my guild every time I signed on until I was able to get my account password changed (there was an error and I had to wait for PST from EST to get Blizzard on the phone x.x) I eventually got 1/2 my stuff back over 8 toons but it took several days to hear anything back from the GMs. I was so depressed I would sign into the game and I actually made my mage learn fishing.

However, I did have a friend lose his entire account because of activity that happened on his account due to a hack. He lost 5 level 70s. After being gone for a month and deciding he wasn't going to stick with AoC he's made it to lvl 60 on his new toon in less than 4.5 days played.

I think if I had to start over.. i would have waited it out but I would have come back to.

Posted: Sep 8th 2008 9:15AM (Unverified) said

I am a size 14, if I play warcraft do I have to be a big person or can I select a smaller size? Also can you use it as a dating site coz I have heard you can.

MMO Week in Review: It is your Destiny