Posted: Jun 9th 2008 10:56AM (Unverified) said

Good interview. Aaron spoke with a lot of candor and revealing honesty, coming off as a pretty good guy. I've really appreciated his efforts, particularly his ability to take a "boobs and blood" game and turn it into something engaging and "modern" instead of campy, sexist, etc. I know it wasn't all him, but he was an integral part.

Thanks, Massively!

Posted: Jun 9th 2008 5:13PM (Unverified) said

This guy rocks. I think they need to bump him up the hierarchy and give him a bigger staff. Notice that the lore-guru at WoW is given a lot of respect and authority.

I think it's a mistake to hire him just to crank out dialogue and then fire him when you're done. The game isn't done just because it's released, there's TONS of work left to be done, and good writing is part of what you need to succeed.

Posted: Jun 15th 2008 4:04PM (Unverified) said

Amazing interview on a very interesting person. Based on this interview, I have a lot of respect for Aaron and his work on Conan. The questions asked were the exact questions I wanted to know the answers to. Good work to both the interviewer and Aaron!

Posted: Jun 15th 2008 10:06PM (Unverified) said

I really got to say, I enjoyed this guy's work. The dialogue had a much different feel than most MMOs (one might even say, a *conan* feel), often times taking me out of the fury of the level grind to read the dialogue -- no small feat, to be certain.

Posted: Jun 16th 2008 2:29AM (Unverified) said

If only everyone who worked on an MMO had the candor of this guy. Great interview. Always nice to see that there are actual people and not just soulless money grubbers out there working on a game you're playing. :)

One Shots: Cruising for Borg

Posted on Dec 22nd 2014 10:00AM

MMO Week in Review: Are you Elite or Dangerous?

Posted on Dec 21st 2014 8:00PM