Posted: Jun 7th 2008 11:37AM Ghen said

The 58 shammy is more impressive to me ;) hunters play themselves!

Posted: Jun 7th 2008 12:04PM GRT said

I wish I lived in CT so I could vote for her!

Posted: Jun 9th 2008 3:43AM (Unverified) said

Ugh, you're a shithead if you vote Republican.

Posted: Jun 9th 2008 7:21AM GRT said

You're just a shithead.

See, I can behave like a 12 year old, too.

Posted: Jul 21st 2008 5:47PM (Unverified) said

I am a republican since my first vote when I was 21. I am now 78. I think John must show more entheusin and spark in his speaches. He now is too quiet and looks liks a Grandfather talking to his grand children. He should have a microphone that he doesn't hold in his hand If he nedds to read his speaches he can have key words and dates printed in #20 in bold print so he can see them just by looking down and not reading. But he definitely needs to put more entheusiam and spark in his voice. I am waiting for Obama to show John in a rocking chair. This new conservative person is not encouraging anyone to vote for him, his nonotone is boring. I like hima and admire him,I will vote for him because he has the most experience. When are the members of our government going to put a stop to other countries buying our country, next you will see the Capital owned by Al Quida. P. Brosious Pa.Nothing will bring down prices today except a tipping point in perception. Getting off and doing something to housing market crisis. And now our U.S presidential candidates Obama and McCain are talking about it, the issues surrounding recent discussions on the housing market crisis has significant impact for all Americans. Presidential Candidates on housing Market

Posted: Jul 21st 2008 5:51PM (Unverified) said

I am a republican since my first vote when I was 21. I am now 78. I think John must show more entheusin and spark in his speaches. He now is too quiet and looks liks a Grandfather talking to his grand children. He should have a microphone that he doesn't hold in his hand If he nedds to read his speaches he can have key words and dates printed in #20 in bold print so he can see them just by looking down and not reading. But he definitely needs to put more entheusiam and spark in his voice. I am waiting for Obama to show John in a rocking chair. This new conservative person is not encouraging anyone to vote for him, his nonotone is boring. I like hima and admire him,I will vote for him because he has the most experience. When are the members of our government going to put a stop to other countries buying our country, next you will see the Capital owned by Al Quida. P. Brosious Pa. Nothing will bring down prices today except a tipping point in perception. Getting off and doing something to housing market crisis. And now our U.S presidential candidates Obama and McCain are talking about it, the issues surrounding recent discussions on the housing market crisis has significant impact for all Americans http://pollclash.com

One Shots: Cruising for Borg

Posted on Dec 22nd 2014 10:00AM

MMO Week in Review: Are you Elite or Dangerous?

Posted on Dec 21st 2014 8:00PM