Posted: Jun 3rd 2008 2:39PM (Unverified) said

I've been playing AoC since before release, and although the game is quite fun, I can now say I'm looking forward to WAR more (mainly because of WAR's focus on RvR and AoC's lack of it). Hopefully I'll be able to get a taste of WAR before I actually buy it.

Posted: Jun 3rd 2008 4:19PM sleepybrett said

I'm looking forward to WAR simply because it has a sense of humor. Whenever I play LoTRO or Conan I find myself getting bored by their generic realistic graphics and total lack of a sense of humor.

Posted: Jun 4th 2008 8:14AM (Unverified) said

The Shaman Waagh meter sound even better than last time with the Gork and Mork magic split. The goblins look cool and slightly unstable which is very warhammer :)

Posted: Jun 4th 2008 2:50PM (Unverified) said

Nice write-up. There hasn't been much greenskin/dwarf news lately, and I've specifically been curious about some of their masteries. Also, I think the third path should be called "Mindy" (badum-psh!).

Posted: Jun 5th 2008 2:03AM (Unverified) said

Bonus Trivia: The UI auto-assists in targeting and spellcasting. If you're targeting a buddy and cast an offensive spell, it will fire off at your buddy's target.

Everyday I read the WAR news and I find a new feature or just something they made better and go woah, this is going to blow away any other mmo out there. Anyone that is still skeptical to this day hasn't really done their homework and we should just discredit what they say lol. The proof is there. ; ) can't wait, I pre-ordered collector's edition.

PS- and I wasn't even into the Warhammer universe until the development of this game-played daoc for 4 years and wow for 3 or so.

Posted: Jun 5th 2008 2:08AM (Unverified) said

Oh yeah and also how they are fixing everything that is wrong with MMO's today such as adding public quests, making healing actually fun, making pvp and rvr meaningful, tome of knowledge, trophies, living guilds, and on and on.

Posted: Jun 14th 2008 8:28PM (Unverified) said

Looks completely awesome. The gork-mork meter is hilarious and VERY creative, I love how every class is unique in its own way.