Additional tweaks to the game correct a leveling exploit formerly available via the apprenticing system, correct a few class ability issues, and smooth out a number of UI issues. Interestingly, Bear Shamans have had a number of abilities moved to an earlier level, correcting a bug where class representatives weren't getting certain spells at all. For the full notes, read on below the cut.
Age of Conan 05/27/08 Patch Notes
- Traders and Banks are now available again
- Grouped players that are apprenticed will now get their kill XP capped to the correct level.
- Characters should now always get zoned back from a PvP game
- Characters should now be able to move away from their spot, without the server thinking that they are hacking
- Using a lower rank ability should not lock up your character anymore
- Fixed some server and client crashes
- Invite to groups is no longer case sensitive
- Players should no longer lose destiny quests if their quest log is full
- Corrected some typos in various quest texts
- Updated directions in the quest "A Dangerous Challenge"
- The flame on the Torch of Eiglophian will now die after a while in Fields of the Dead.
- Fix a lot of graphics lag issues caused by particles in Tarantia Noble, Field of the Dead and Eiglophian Mountains which should result in much lesser lag in those playfields
- Necromancer - you no longer lose the Cannibalism spell when investing the second feat
- Guardian - Fixed a problem where the third rank in Counterstrike Stance was not giving you the damage shield while in defensive stance.
- Bear Shaman should now correctly recieve Blood Flow (Rank 3), Claws of Stone (Rank 2), and Spirit of the Bear (Rank 2) at level 40. (Note: If you are past level level 40, you will gain these spells at level 45, 50, or 55 instead.)
- Feat - the Dread Shadow pet will successfully spawn again.
- Ragall the food and drink merchant has received a fresh stock of merchandise.
- Ranger archetype NPCs will no longer cause issues with the player's HP becoming desynced.
- Bow/Crossbow now require wood
- More than 50 alchemy items have been added to vendors
- Requirement checks and consumption of resources when building PVE city buildings should be fixed.
- Added Character Right Click Menu to the Chat
- Changed the chat colors to be more like what players are used from other games.
- The guild chat text is now green
- Removed the DirectX 10 option from the option panel.
- Removed the 'Remove from Spellbook' functionality
- OOC chat channel should no longer be inactive after teleports.