Posted: May 28th 2008 12:08AM Graill440 said

Before funcom makes anymore options they need to square away the thousands of customers that are "stranded" without accounts as of the 27th because of funcoms ability to deliver product as promised.

Funcom is covering up a cd key mishap in which thousands of boxes were recalled shorting retailers and funcom promising replacement boxes would be sent on time, they werent. the result is retailers waiting on boxes to fill orders and in the meantime accounts have been frozen until retail keys are input on these accounts.

Funcom has refused to comment on this probably to prevent any bad publicity on the "smooth launch".

Posted: May 28th 2008 9:12AM (Unverified) said

possum you never had a account only a pre order key..... to have a real account you need the retail key until you put it your not paying for your account.

And I talk to some retailers and the boxes where almost all replace only 4 days later....

Posted: May 28th 2008 10:42AM (Unverified) said

I don't understand why that upon launch they don't make trials available. That would open up a huge niche of WoW players that don't want to invest in something they may not find as entertaining.

You're probably thinking that $50 isn't that much. But think about it this way: it's a few months of WoW time...

Posted: May 28th 2008 10:06PM (Unverified) said

If they made a free trial they'd probably end up with my 50 bucks. Until then I wait for WAR.

Posted: May 29th 2008 6:08AM (Unverified) said

I was wondering how I was actually going to pay, having given up my Credit card because I was getting a fair bit in debt (a few years ago ... sworn never to get one again), the lack of UK based payment options were very limited indeed (no maestro/solo/switch ect) so this helps a great deal for me at least.