Posted: May 23rd 2008 2:00PM (Unverified) said

Still playing WoW, and Mythos once they release the latest patch.

As far as consoles go, I am pining for a PS3 and GTA4 and in the meantime playing GTA San Andreas... had forgotten just what a great game it is.

Posted: May 23rd 2008 4:50PM mietha said

Might want to do a little research first. The PS3 version of GTAIV is broken and buggy as hell. Go for the 360.

Posted: May 23rd 2008 2:17PM (Unverified) said

Still playing WoW, and Mythos once they release the latest patch.

Posted: May 23rd 2008 2:26PM (Unverified) said

Im playing World of Warcraft, and by the way the New Kids on the Block lasted a month or two until they vanished so I guess its an accurate comment.

Posted: May 23rd 2008 3:37PM (Unverified) said

Fanbois are always so amusing.

Posted: May 23rd 2008 2:30PM Pagan said

Hands down Age of Conan. I'm love this game!

Posted: May 23rd 2008 3:15PM Daegalus said

Mythos, foooling around in WoW, and other smaller MMOs. I personally did not like AoC so am steering clear of it, waiting for Warhammer Online.

Posted: May 23rd 2008 3:22PM (Unverified) said

I will be outside playing in the sun. My vitamin D deficiency has gotten to the point that I chase away Vampires with my lack of skin pigment. :D

Posted: May 23rd 2008 4:32PM (Unverified) said

Playing Conan and wait for it...... WoW well my account end at 27 may and planing to let it died and not pay again ever again. Like it sure look like AoC get my game budget next month and beyond.

The WoW fanboys can say what ever they want open world or not. bla bla bla instants bla bla bla but the true is that Conan is better them wow in so many ways.

Posted: May 23rd 2008 4:48PM mietha said

Everquest and Age of Conan.

Posted: May 23rd 2008 5:52PM Sensical said

I'm enjoying Age of Conan at a healthy 6 - 12 frames per second. (There are all these metrics about how many PS3s that GTA IV sold. I wonder how many new PCs Age of Conan will sell. I might have to make it one more.)

Posted: May 23rd 2008 11:11PM (Unverified) said

Age of Conan. Been playing since the Early Access and it's a blast. The combat is still keeping me entertained. Not sure the life span this game can have, but I'm still early in the game. But that doesn't matter, since Warhammer Online will hit later this year.

But AoC is fun as hell right now.

And it's sold at least one new PC, friend bought one just for AoC.