Posted: Apr 25th 2008 3:03PM (Unverified) said

Two words: Arathi Basin. My current main is getting mighty close to 60, I'm *this* close to having the gold I need for my epic riding mount, and I'm only short on AB tokens to getting my PvP beasty.

Plus the extra honor doesn't hurt! :D

Posted: Apr 25th 2008 3:33PM longklaw said

LOTRO is all I'm working on and I'll be playing it mostly likely this SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!

Posted: Apr 25th 2008 3:49PM (Unverified) said

No MMO this weekend for me. Snow has finally melted in the woods so I wheeled out my KTM.

Posted: Apr 25th 2008 4:32PM GRT said

I'll be fishing in Middle Earth... :)

Posted: Apr 25th 2008 11:25PM (Unverified) said

My game time for WoW expire today I did not play WoW at all the last weeks and will not renew it any more..... Like a PVE player I do not take kindly at grinds and so on. And crapy PVP battlegrond grinds to get gear for raids and so on. And like I do not have a guild and it take hours/days/weeks to get a group I got sick of it and just quit the game all together it pretty much not lead any where and I already pre order Conan and Warhammer I hope this games restore PVP so it can be fun for pve players! :D

I am now downloading the LOTRs trail to see of it can keep me busy till Conan comes out.

Posted: Apr 26th 2008 1:05AM RogueJedi86 said

I hope you like it. It's a more lore-centric mmo with a more mature and helpful community. Most of LotRO's players are burned out WoW players. You should enjoy it. The interface looks similar to WoW's, the combat is the same, just a bit slower paced(no worries about cast sequence macros or having to be fast fast FAST combat). And it's very pretty. So if you want to wind down and relax after burning out on WoW, have fun with LotRO. :)

Posted: Apr 26th 2008 1:03PM (Unverified) said