Posted: Apr 25th 2008 11:03AM (Unverified) said

Is there open world PVP in this game, or is it just arena matches?

Posted: Apr 25th 2008 1:59PM (Unverified) said

Alright there is open world it goes as follows:

You have PvP servers where there are completely open rules for PvP. So to think of WoW PvP servers, except imagine Horde/Alliance weren't sides. It's just sort of I don't like you, I kill you. Regardless if you and I are both Aquilonians or Cimmerians or Stygians.

Guilds can take over one of 7 battlekeeps on the servers that are incredibly massive. They are giant cities with armaments, buildings, crafting stations, etc. Other guilds can attempt to attack this place using infantry and siege weapons that are created by players. (crafting professions) This takes place in the Border Kingdom, this is where the bases are located.

So both open world and siege combat give you PvP XP and PvP levels. Honestly just think of WoW in that regard with getting gear for PvPing and whatnot. Except I don't think it will take as long as WoW. I cannot be sure of that but it's just my feeling.

Then you have these PvP Minigames. At any time you select it from you GUI and you can play Team Deathmatch or CTF. The minigames are distractions from the actual open world PvP. It's just kinda hard to show that in a video you know? If you have any more question just ask in this post I will answer to the best of my ability.

Posted: Apr 25th 2008 7:13PM (Unverified) said

I not use to care much for PVP and after playing WoW I hate it...... I am more a PVE player and the on mount combat sounds so great the quest plots and they even will have instants and raids... And there graphics are just wow :)

I found out the level system is pretty much the same like WOW you can get a mount on 40 (better one at 60 maybe).

Posted: Apr 25th 2008 9:40PM (Unverified) said

To my knowledge there isn't a better one at 60. The level cap is at 80 so you have quite a ways to go.

The Daily Grind: Which MMO has the best fishing?

Posted on Oct 20th 2014 8:00AM