Posted: Apr 17th 2008 4:17PM (Unverified) said

• 1 heart
Hurray! Lame new classes!

Am I the only one underwhelmed by these new classes? A machine gun and martial arts? You've got to be kidding me. Villain side gets shafted again.

Posted: Apr 17th 2008 5:01PM (Unverified) said

• 1 heart
I agree...yet another reason I'm glad i jumped ship and moved to a different MMO

Posted: Apr 17th 2008 6:14PM Skellybob said

A machine gun and martial arts... and psychic powers, and poisonous darts, and mental controls, and summonable spider robots, and freaking robotic spider arms, and a mace that fires toxic energy beams, and whatever the hell that Omega Maneuver is.

Posted: Apr 17th 2008 6:24PM (Unverified) said

Honestly? The only reason your getting "shafted" again, is because your so dang whiny about it. >.>

But anyways, now i really want to get my brute to 50. :)

Posted: Apr 17th 2008 8:20PM (Unverified) said

It could be worse - it could be the Non-Constructive Criticism AT that moans on every internet board that will post a comment. But I suppose if I couldn't spell "liquid", I would move to WoW too :p

Heh, personally I'm looking for another excuse to play my villains again. It's a step in the right direction. But by some people's standards, devs can do no right :p

Posted: Apr 17th 2008 4:29PM Snorii said

In the midnight hour
She cried more, more, more
With a rebel yell
She cried more, more, more

Posted: Apr 17th 2008 6:35PM (Unverified) said

Thats it? Thats the info we waited till this afternoon for?

Hmm that didn't really touch on anything that the video didn't already show.

Posted: Apr 17th 2008 9:15PM (Unverified) said

Wow.. looks like I upset the fanboys. Please be my guest.. go play your machine gun and martial arts until 24.. then mind control and mace until 50.. I already did that in other power sets. Oh Heros got entirely new powers for their epic sets? Ohhh why should I even consider something so cool for the villains too. Please.. these powers are all recycled material from other sets that we've all played to death. I suppose the new costumes would entertain me for a few levels at least. I kind of expected more.

Posted: Apr 17th 2008 10:49PM (Unverified) said

Don't agree with pufonthis = fanboy.

Didn't you know mace tanks get venom grenades, Omega Maneuvers, and a unique story arc? It's totally the same thing!

Oh wait...

Also, hero Epic ATs are Kheldians, NOT Epic Power Pools. Have to level Khelds from lvl 1 just like any other character, just like Villain Epic ATs. Some players don't like Khelds either. Every AT isn't for every person.

(Not a fanboy, I just have my facts straight)

Posted: Apr 17th 2008 11:53PM (Unverified) said

Yea I have my facts straight too, it's just that I don't get so anal about it. Lighten up.

So now you can play a mace tank that gets venom grenades. Big freakin whoop. All they did was combine some powers from a few different sets that we've already played. That's the whole point to my posts.

Thats like making a new class in WOW and saying it can backstab, summon a warlock pet and use frost nova. Recycled powers my man. not all that bad, but not anything ground-breaking either. I was expecting more.

Posted: Apr 18th 2008 3:09AM starka1 said

Hooray! They threw a bunch of old powers into a new AT. I never shot darts..err spines, or used martial arts or fried a foe with psionic powers or use a mace that fires energy beams.

Oh wait, I have had over two years(and in some cases 3) to play all those powers.

Lame.

Posted: Apr 18th 2008 7:59PM (Unverified) said

Why do you even care? Quit bitching. You don't even play the game anymore so shut up

Posted: Apr 19th 2008 9:30AM (Unverified) said

Never played a brute/mm hybrid, or a brute/corruptor hybrid or a scrapper/dom hybrid or a defender/controller/scrapper or whatever the heck fortunatas turn out to be. All looks very interesting to me.

Posted: Apr 18th 2008 1:59PM (Unverified) said

@pufonthis

Peacebringers weren't recycles too?
Aside from photon seekers, shields and energy flight, it's all energy blast/energy melee, and in their dwarf form, its just superstrength animations.

One Shots: The sacred bosom dance