Posted: Apr 4th 2008 2:47PM Triskelion said

Doing TR, lvl 31 Grenadier, not sure howw much longer that is going to last. I really like the game but it is, what I consider to be, just a very, very good beta.

I'm in the AoC beta, no comment.

I canceled WoW till WotLK.

I tried LotrO for the 5th time, it was too boring.

I pre-ordered 3 WHO CE's, I'm hoping that that game pulls itself together.

Posted: Apr 4th 2008 3:13PM (Unverified) said

I'm moving my UD rogue ever closer to the level cap, and doing a bit of dinking around in City of Heroes. Bounding around the city never gets old for me.

Posted: Apr 4th 2008 3:16PM (Unverified) said

I've found a lot of joy in Mythos by running through huge swarms of enemies and then using some of my Cyclops Bloodletter's special AoE attack kill everything with a few swings.

Posted: Apr 4th 2008 5:24PM (Unverified) said

I'm playing WoW..leveling my 46 druid up to 49 for BGing awhile =)

Posted: Apr 4th 2008 3:28PM (Unverified) said

Eve University. Deary me. Best way to learn about Eve isn't the Uni which is full of asshats, it's a half decent guild that can do ops in High or Low sec.

On that note, I will be playing Eve this week, pirate hunting during a corp mining op.

Posted: Apr 4th 2008 3:46PM (Unverified) said

I actually started playing WoW! I held out for a long time, but I've been running an undead mage through the Blood Elf area. Just hit 19, looking forward to some mid-level content.

I tell folks I'm not currently playing City of Heroes, but my login record tells another story. Well, I'm not _playing_ playing it.

My LOTRO trial just ran up. It's depressing. I enjoy Tolkein, I enjoy MMOs. Why didn't this game grip me? I wanted to like it!

Aside from that, I made room for the rather ridiculously sized AoC client, maybe I'll MESSAGE TERMINATED NDA VIOLATION

Posted: Apr 4th 2008 4:02PM (Unverified) said

I'm planning on spending a small amount of time in EQ2.

Posted: Apr 4th 2008 4:12PM TwistedBishop said

I'm currently soloing up a cleric in DDO and playing WoW with friends.

Posted: Apr 4th 2008 4:14PM TwistedBishop said

Not to try to police anyone, but remember guys: saying you're in a beta is also against the NDA.

Posted: Apr 4th 2008 4:48PM (Unverified) said

"but remember guys: saying you're in a beta is also against the NDA."

Depends on the NDA. From the Warhammer NDA:

"The only permitted disclosures at this time are:

1) The fact that there is a Warhammer Online Beta Test currently underway.
2) The fact that you are a member of the Warhammer Online Beta Test."

I've stepped away from mmorpg's this week. I did a lot of mucking around on Steam and Gametap, seeing what's available. I played a bunch of Prey (which I got during the $4.95 sale on Steam last weekend), and I played a lot of Colin McRae Rally from Gametap.

I did monkey around with Whirled a little bit. I was mostly playing word games, but after seeing Zenke's writeup, I'll be trying Brawler next time I'm there.

Posted: Apr 4th 2008 5:14PM TwistedBishop said

"Depends on the NDA"

I didn't know that about Warhammer. However in the case of this thread, Age of Conan's NDA does prohibit you from saying you're in the beta.

Posted: Apr 5th 2008 8:51AM Krystalle Voecks said

@Hammer - I'm sorry to hear you think so poorly of my corp. They've all been really nice to me and great with answering questions or offering advice. They also don't get grumpy about my having to (by necessity of work) remain very casual in my involvement. I haven't had a single problem with anyone being an "asshat" and the classes they have are really quite interesting.

So, yeah. Your experience is not my experience with them at all. They've been a great bunch of folks since I joined, and I'm very glad I looked them up.