In an ongoing series of articles we'll show you how to put Massively on your own blog, guild website, personal website, or even on your computer's desktop. For a complete list of the software that's covered, check out our guide's index. Note that the images in the guide are for illustration only and you can replace all references to WoW Insider with Massively. About WordPress
WordPress is a fancy blogging site that has a lot of features. In fact, I think it has more features than Google's blogger.com. However, it's not as easy to use, nor does it flow as well as blogger.com does. Nonetheless, it's a really great site and is pretty popular. Getting Massively on your wordpress.com site isn't hard at all. How to syndicate Massively on your wordpress.com blog
1. Open up the Dashboard of your wordpress.com blog. This is where you create posts and edit your blog site.
2. Click on the top "Presentation" tab, and then click on the "Widgets" tab right bellow that. You want to see the screen pictured above.
3. Scroll down until you see the "RSS 1" widget. Left click and hold on the widget rectangle.
4. With your mouse, drag the widget up to your Sidebar. Let go. Your sidebar will now look like the picture above.
5. Click on the little icon to the right of the "RSS 1" text. It has a blue top, and has 3 lines underneath it.
6. A window will open up, and fill it in as seen above.
7. Close the "RSS 1" window that just opened up when you're done by clicking the X.
8. Click the gray "Save Changes" button. You're done! You've now added a Massively feed to your wordpress.com site!
If you want the Massively feed for a particular game, you'll find the rss feed url next to the name of the game in the side bar of our site.