In an ongoing series of articles we'll show you how to put Massively on your own blog, guild website, personal website, or even on your computer's desktop. For a complete list of the software that's covered, check out our guide's index. Note that the images in the guide are for illustration only and you can replace all references to WoW Insider with Massively.
About Guild Launch
Guild Launch is a popular site that hosts guild's websites. It's popular because it has advanced forums, integrated wikis for each guild, easy administration, and lots of space for file storage. It's also not to hard to use, and the free version is pretty good. How to syndicate Massively on your Guild Launch website
1. Log in as an administrator.
2. In the Site Admin area of your sidebar on the left of the webpage, click "Sidebar Widgets". For me, it's the last option.
3. Choose a widget, in this case an "RSS Feed" widget. You can also specify where you want the widget to go.
4. Click the "Add Widget" button.
5. You'll now see that you've added an RSS Feed to your site's layout. Click the little pencil in the RSS Feed box.
6. Fill in the settings as you see above.
7. Click the "Submit" button.
8. You'll see now that the settings reflect the changes you've made, and you're ready to go! You've just added Massively to your Guild Launch site!
If you want the Massively feed for a particular game, you'll find the rss feed url next to the name of the game in the side bar of our site.