Posted: Mar 25th 2008 4:31PM (Unverified) said

Thanks again for a fun episode. This is not one of the best though, the sound mixing is a bit off due to the intro being far louder than your voice.

I loved the intro, I was wondering how many things you could find generators for towards the end of it.

Your opinions didn't really get through, WHY didn't you like it? I get that Vader took over and showed off good things, but that resulted in me thinking 'yeah, hm, that doesn't seem as such a bad game after all...'. So I'd liked to hear some of your opnions in the episode - instead of reading them in the text BENEATH teh video... pff, who wants to read?

Posted: Mar 26th 2008 5:38AM (Unverified) said

Very true mate, and SWG has good parts, and yeah, by all means give it a go, but don't expect anything new, 'cause it isn't. Other MMOs out there have far improved on the groundwork put forward by SWG. LotRO is a great example of a game that has taken the great bits of MMOs and moved forward with them (If only it had more players then I am sure it would make for a better playing experience than WoW)

As for the whole "What is TurpsterVision?" it's always been about Edu-tainment. Education and Entertainment, but the Edu is only a tiny bit of it with the main focus on Entertainment. I am always very thankful to hear people get back to me and give me the feedback on each episode and I do try to improve from these, so a BIG thanks to everyone who has done that so far. At the end of the day I am here to Edu-tain you the viewer, so if you have something you'd like to see me tackle, or change the way that TV is handled then I would love to hear more from you.

Thanks again, glad everyone's been enjoying them so far, next week will be a tough one though :P

~T

Posted: Mar 25th 2008 5:28PM (Unverified) said

That was one of the most hilarious things I have seen in a while And heard for that matter - Darth Vader with a Turpster accent is just...bizarre. But very funny. Intro was very cool as well.

Yeah, I understand that Darth Turpster, I mean Vader, hijacked the show a little bit, but you're Turpster (good Jedi Turpster that is)! You are more awesome than him! You should have vanquished him once and for all, and shown us your opinions on the game!

But yeah, other than that, made of win and awesome.

Posted: Mar 27th 2008 6:44PM (Unverified) said

Lol this will probaly be one of my favorites! Great show and keep it up:D Been waiting all day for this

Posted: Mar 31st 2008 3:41PM (Unverified) said

that was realy funny Turps but it wasent much of a game revue, you should make it more about the games and less about funny sketches.
just my 2 cents

Posted: Mar 25th 2008 10:01PM (Unverified) said

That was probably the funniest to date, and actually made me want to check out out SW: Galaxies.

I think there may be a tad bit of confusion (my own included) regarding what TV is supposed to be. On one hand, people assume a review will point out a game's flaws. After re-watching previous TV's, it seems to me there's aren't reviews, but overviews. The difference? It's "here's what you can expect and here are the features" more so than "WRONG DO IT BETTER"

Either way, keep up the excellent work T.

Posted: Mar 25th 2008 10:02PM (Unverified) said

There's is supposed to be "these". I R win at spelling.

Posted: Mar 26th 2008 6:09AM (Unverified) said

A* for the Fox logo at the beginning chum, great episode besides, makes me want to rent a wookie costume and sit in ambush situations. Noice.

Posted: Mar 26th 2008 5:51PM (Unverified) said

SWG was one of if not the best mmo out there, for a time being. The game didnt revolve around any one task...you didnt pick a class, you could do hybrid anything...hybrid healer/dps, dps/tank, tank/healer, ect ect, and to get experience from that chosen field...you did something amazing! you actually used that weapon, if it was a rifle XP you used a rifle, if it was pistols you used a pistol ect ect. Also the space combat has to be the best and smoothest multiplayer space combat, or even flight combat simulator out there. The planets were large and diverse, with randomly generated nests of animals or bad guys, player controlled cities and bases, rebel, or imperial, you got to choose. you could even be neutral and do your own thing. This game had soo many things going for it. But what happened, SOE sold out...they tried to be the WOW killer, they changed everything to quest based, and on top of that, it became a FPS mmo...what a nightmare... If meeting your favorite star wars characters and playing along side 8 different races that could be either faction isnt the most diverse and exciting mmo out there please tell me what is... lets not forget that before SOE implemented the NGE, jedi were ultra rare...if you saw a jedi in a major city, people would follow him around just to see him, it literally took 6-9 months of grinding just to MAKE a padawan jedi...this made the game very interesting and tons of fun!! please bring back the old SWG sony entertainment...PLEASEE!!!

Posted: Apr 2nd 2008 6:10AM (Unverified) said

It used to be fun. Then the "combat patch" came about as wow beta was around. And fucked everything up.

WoW Archivist: Epics