Yesterday in Second Life we:
- Spent US$1,523,000 at an exchange rate of L$267 to US$1
- Exchanged US$318,000 at an average of US$13,300.0 per hour.
- Market buys were US$214,000
- Market sales were US$104,000
- Limit-limit buys were US$400
- The busiest time was at 11pm when about US$26,000 was exchanged.
- The quietest time was 6pm when about US$4,000 was exchanged.
Apologies again for the late posting: continuing after-effects from 3 days of migraines are playing havoc with my sleep patterns.